Issues with TV On Demand Content? Report here

Highlighted
Runner
Post 16 of 28

Re: Issues with TV On Demand Content? Report here

Hi  

The issue was not space, as at the time the biox had at least 50%, as we delete our programmes as soon as they are viewed. They seemed to be deleted as soon as they were downloaded, we seem to have lost The Good Karma Hospital - Season 2 from episode 5 onwards, The Durrells - Season 3 from Episode 5 onwards which are on ITV Player and Versailles Season 1 from episode 1 onwards and the Sky box is a Sky+HD. 

Community Manager
Post 17 of 28

@Pilates+17 wrote:

Hi  

The issue was not space, as at the time the biox had at least 50%, as we delete our programmes as soon as they are viewed. They seemed to be deleted as soon as they were downloaded, we seem to have lost The Good Karma Hospital - Season 2 from episode 5 onwards, The Durrells - Season 3 from Episode 5 onwards which are on ITV Player and Versailles Season 1 from episode 1 onwards and the Sky box is a Sky+HD. 

Thanks for the info @Pilates+17

We've looked up the titles and they're no longer available on our catalogue, so they've probably expired from your planner. Titles hang about for a while after the shows are removed from our platform, and that's why they still appear in the search results.

So, the good news is that everything's fine with On Demand.

I'm sorry that you missed the rest of the seasons, but as any other TV series, they'll come back to Sky.  You can keep an eye on What's on or subscribe to Never Miss for updates. 

Federica-C
Community Manager

Take a look at the latest exclusive Sky customer offers

Boom Operator
Post 18 of 28

Title :- Get Shorty

Series :- S1 EP 1

Channel :- Sky Atlantic

Catch Up TV

Sky Box - Sky Q

Tried downloading this program to my tablet via catch up TV and also via recordings but it just says there is a technical fault please try again later.

Was hoping to watch this on my journey and wondering why it wont download ?  All other programs I've downloaded have been fine.

Executive Producer
Post 19 of 28

@TwoBit wrote:

Catch Up TV

Sky Box - Sky Q

Tried downloading this program to my tablet via catch up TV and also via recordings but it just says there is a technical fault please try again later.

Was hoping to watch this on my journey and wondering why it wont download ?  All other programs I've downloaded have been fine.

Seems to be a problem with them in the catchup and search but you should be okay to download them on the app from Box Sets> Channels> Sky Atlantic.

Episode 3 only has the download option via search for some reason so you may have to look in different results to download them all Smiley Frustrated

That's on Sky Go but should hopefully be the same on the Q app.

Executive Producer
Post 20 of 28

Can't for the life of me find a download to device option for episode 4 & 5 though Smiley Surprised

Boom Operator
Post 21 of 28

Thanks ianpaul1....worked a treat Smiley Happy

@ianpaul1 wrote:

@TwoBit wrote:

Catch Up TV

Sky Box - Sky Q

Seems to be a problem with them in the catchup and search but you should be okay to download them on the app from Box Sets> Channels> Sky Atlantic.

Episode 3 only has the download option via search for some reason so you may have to look in different results to download them all Smiley Frustrated

That's on Sky Go but should hopefully be the same on the Q app.

Executive Producer
Post 22 of 28

Good luck if you want to download all of the episodes Smiley Happy

Viewer
Post 23 of 28

Hi,

im having some issues watching the handmaids tale on demand. It keeps telling me there is a technical fault once I’ve put in the pin to watch it. Ive seen the whole of season 1. But cannot watch season 2 I’ve tried first 3episodes. Everything else seems to work fine. I hope you can help.

thanks 

Runner
Post 24 of 28

Hi, I am trying to catch up with scandal series 7 but can only get series 1-6. Is series 7 available or if not when will it be?

Camera Assistant
Post 25 of 28

What I do is record the broadcast via series link and then if i’m Behind and want to binge or get it so I don’t have to bypass as many commercials or no commercials, i’ll Grab from catch up. But if anything was to go wrong with catch up (not yet) I would have the recorded version to fall back on. 

Oracle
Post 26 of 28

@Deben wrote:

Hi, I am trying to catch up with scandal series 7 but can only get series 1-6. Is series 7 available or if not when will it be?

Series 7 isn't available and I'm afraid there is no way to know when it will be.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 27 of 28

Legion season 1

We just watched episode 1 and the only other episodes available are season 2.

Tried Sky Go and get a technical error with this download .

Any ideas?

Executive Producer
Post 28 of 28

@nikigooch wrote:

Legion season 1

We just watched episode 1 and the only other episodes available are season 2.

Tried Sky Go and get a technical error with this download .

Any ideas?

Series 1 expired from on demand on the 14th of May.

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/On-Demand/Box-Sets-Ending-Soon/td-p/2772159

Recommended Threads
Oracle 01-05-2018 08:25 PM
Oracle 09-02-2018 06:54 PM
Oracle 25-04-2018 12:19 AM
Oracle 4 weeks ago 05:01 PM
Oracle 01-01-2018 09:58 AM