Greys anatomy

Answered
Go to Answer
New Viewer
Post 1 of 13

Greys anatomy

Does anyone know where episodes 1-4 of season 12 of greys anatomy is gone from on demand? I haven't seen them yet :-( do you know if they will be back? Thanks!
Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Community Manager
Post 5 of 13

Re: Greys anatomy

Grey’s Anatomy s12 will be joining s1-11 on Sky Box Sets from 1st October.

For an overview of October Box Sets CLICK HERE.

Mark
Community Manager

Watch the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Find Out More

We're giving you the chance to win great Walking Dead & sports prizes every week in the Sky Community.
All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 13

Episode 1 -4 like the rest of series 12 is part of catch up tv meaning you have at most 30 days to view the episodes after they have been broadcast on Sky Living. If you look at the episode 5 and press the i button you will see that it will be removed on 5 February. So you need to keep an eye on these removal dates and once you have downloaded the program to your planner check the date again as this time it is the date it will be deleted from your planner and sometimes these dates are different and in some cases there is no deletion date so it will only be deleted when you decide to.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
New Viewer
Post 3 of 13

Is this still the case for episode 9? I can't find it anywhere but didn't think it had been aired on to over 30 days ago??
Oracle
Post 4 of 13

@magicjude

Episode 9 is available via on demand, I found it by searching for it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

I do not work for Sky.
Answer
Community Manager
Post 5 of 13

Grey’s Anatomy s12 will be joining s1-11 on Sky Box Sets from 1st October.

For an overview of October Box Sets CLICK HERE.

Mark
Community Manager

We're giving you the chance to win great Walking Dead & sports prizes every week in the Sky Community.
Community Manager
Post 6 of 13

Greys Anatomy s13 trailer, the drama doesn't stop at Grey Sloan Memorial.

Sky Living, Wednesday 2nd November 10pm

Mark
Community Manager

Runner
Post 7 of 13

Ive just started season 5 of grey's anatomy & went to download season 6 and I can't find the boxset anywhere on sky? I'm having to download each episode individually... help anyone?? 

Community Manager
Post 8 of 13

Hi Steph1509, 

I've just had a look and s6 is available on both Sky+HD and Sky Q.

Which are you using? Smiley Happy

Mark
Community Manager

Runner
Post 9 of 13

Hi

i mean that the seasons were available to download as boxsets. I went searching for season 6 and had to download each episode individually rather than having 2 and the rest of the episodes pending to be downloaded. So now unnecessary space is being taken up on my planner. 

Oracle
Post 10 of 13

edit - read your post wrong.

I do not work for Sky.
Highlighted
Oracle
Post 11 of 13

@Steph1509 Hi & welcome to the forum. I understand what you mean. Grey's Anatomy was part of the Featured Tab ( where Download All can be used ) until yesterday I think. The Download All option you were using is only available for certain parts of the Box Set set up. Grey's Anatomy has been moved to an area that doesn't support Download All. This is why you now have to download episodes individually.

Sky+HD 2TB STB - 46" 3DLEDHDTV - 3D Blu ray player/HCS
Runner
Post 12 of 13

Hi,

Can anyone advise why it's only episodes 10-13 of Season 13 that's avaliable on demand? Why can't I find episodes 1-9?

Thanks for your help. 

Oracle
Post 13 of 13

Hi @AnnieM19x

Episode 10 -13 like the rest of series 13 is part of catch up tv meaning you have at most 30 days to view the episodes after they have been broadcast on Sky Living. If you look at the episode 10 and press the i button you will see the date it is sue to be removed. So you need to keep an eye on these removal dates and once you have downloaded the program to your planner check the date again as this time it is the date it will be deleted from your planner and sometimes these dates are different and in some cases there is no deletion date so it will only be deleted when you decide to.

I do not work for Sky.