The Gossip Column

Community Manager
Post 1 of 76

The Gossip Column

Hello fellow gossipers,

I know you're out there. Don’t try to hide behind your screens… Smiley Very Happy

It’s time for us to start thinking out loud and have a laugh at each other comments on the latest fashion and celebrity gossip.  

This is your space for talking about what everybody thinks, but nobody dares say.

(Mindful of the Community Rules, of course)

Unleash your inner "auld wifey" and tell us everything you know!

Federica-C
Community Manager

Watch the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Find Out More

All Replies
Community Manager
Post 2 of 76

Johnny Depp Divorces

As you may have heard, Johnny Depp and his 23-year-old younger wife Amber Heard have split, after 15 months of marriage. 

None of us is really surprised (I am, a little), as celebrities get married and divorce with the same frequency we renew our wardrobes every other season Smiley LOL

Actually, some of them even quicker, like Britney Spears and Jason Alexander; their marriage sealed in Las Vegas lasted only 2 days, because Britney claimed she "lacked understanding of her actions." Are you shaking your head in disapproval? Good. 

However, going back to Johnny and Amber's breakup, the thing everybody is talking about is her generous donation of $7 Million divorce settlement to charity. Yes, you got it right Smiley Surprised Some people are keen in unravelling the causes and details of their divorce... Some others are focused on the way the money will be split between charities... 

But, hey!?  Why is nobody praising Amber for her philanthropic gesture?!

Federica-C
Community Manager

Managing Editor
Post 3 of 76

Re: Johnny Depp Divorces

i too wouldnt want any money from a wife batterer...would you....

im sure shes not on her uppers.....

First Assistant Director
Post 4 of 76

Some folks close to the couple claim that she was quite manipulating & almost knew she'd pull a stunt like this at some point.
http://www.thewrap.com/johnny-depp-is-being-blackmailed-by-amber-heard-heres-how-i-know-guest-column...

One could quite easily assume that the donations aren't altruistic at all & that they are in fact a media diversion from details of both her own behaviour & the unproven allegations she made.
Community Manager
Post 5 of 76

Divorces are all the same. People need someone to blame, and they start throwing mud at each other

Federica-C
Community Manager

Community Manager
Post 6 of 76

Bieb's Instagram Feud

Pop singers these days seem to like addressing their personal disputes on social media. Twitter and Instagram being the most popular. Who starts the drama?

Difficult to say. Sometimes it's the stars themselves, some other times fans are the ones who ignite the virtual argument, as it happened to Justin Bieber on Instagram last week.

Justin Bieber posted a pic of himself and new girlfriend, 17-year old model Sofia Richie (daughter of legendary Lionel), and the reaction of his fans - still attached to ex Selena Gomez - wasn't very positive... But, Bieb kept posting pics, careless about his fans feedback and  warned them  with:

“I’m gonna make my Instagram private if you guys don’t stop the hate this is getting out of hand” and “If you guys are really fans you wouldn’t be so mean to people that I like.”

So far, so good, if... Selena herself didn't jump in the conversation, blaming Bieb for blaming his fans! (does it make sense?!) 

Here what she wrote: “If you can’t handle the hate, stop posting pictures of your girlfriend lol—it should be special between you two only. Don’t be mad at your fans. They love you and supported you before anyone ever did.”

After that, the conversation became a proper feud, where Bieb accused Selena to have used him to become famous and she accused him to be a serial cheater. Question: Where does Sofia sits in all this?

On Twitter, of course.

Peace and luv guys

Federica-C
Community Manager

Staff
Post 7 of 76

Re: Bieb's Instagram Feud

Hes not having a good week is he, from miming at V fest Chelmsford to getting into a social media argument with his ex Selena Gomez 

Angela-W
Community Manager

A huge library of over 350 Box Sets available on demand, with new titles added every month. Upgrade to Sky Box Sets - Half price for 12 months

Community Manager
Post 8 of 76

Posh, supportive mother-in-law

Would you expect Posh to be a supportive mother-in-law? 

Well, actress Chloë Moretz confirms Victoria's backing her relationship with oldest son Brooklyn. 

In June, Posh has reportedly sent a message to Chloe to cheer her up, after trolls have attacked her on Twitter (it's always social media!) saying "We have been through a hundred different things and people will spin you a hundred different ways, but just keep your head up, because you're beautiful the way you are. And these are just unhappy people."

Sounds like there's more behind Posh's fashionable facade than we see... 

Federica-C
Community Manager

Managing Editor
Post 9 of 76

Re: Posh, supportive mother-in-law

isnt brooklyn a bit too young for anybody to be talking mother in laws..

let him enjoy many friendships before that words mentioned....

Community Manager
Post 10 of 76

The VMAs Parade...

The MTV VMA (Video Music Award) 2016 ceremony took place yesterday, at Madison Square Garden in Manhattan. You can find the winners here.

One of the most interesting aspects of the ceremony were the "distinctive" outfits  that celebrities have showed off. Although the press refer to their entrance as "red carpet," after seeing those outfits, I would rater call it "parade," more appropriate really.

So, let's start with queen Beyonce and daughter...

What bird/animal does Beyonce's $$$ dress remind you of? To me it's a mix between  a white swan and a... pony?

I know this may be too much if you've just woken up Smiley LOL, but please take a look... What do you reckon is the ugliest dress of the parade? 

Baddie Winkle's left me completely speechless... Smiley Very Happy

Federica-C
Community Manager

Community Manager
Post 11 of 76

Kate Moss' Secret Wedding

Rumors have spread about Kate's secret wedding with "toyboy" boyfriend Nikolai von Bismarck (29). The sober (I have doubts about this) ceremony will probably take place in Greece, as the couple fell in love with the country after a recent holiday.

Nikolai seems to be the cause of Kate's split with first husband Jamie Hince (Frontman of The Kills), who claims he didn't have much luck after it. Jamie and his band have been experiencing a lack of interest in their music since the break-up... It's time for a change, maybe?

Anyway, do you see a resemblance between those two as well?! 

Federica-C
Community Manager

Staff
Post 12 of 76

Hiddleswift is Over

After only 3 Months of dating Tom Hiddleston and Taylor Swift are no longer together.

The couple began dating in June and were initially inseparable, but have not been seen together since late July. 

The Twitter tag #Hiddleswiftisover has began trending globally plus the meme generators went into overdrive and some fans rejoiced with hilarious jabs aimed at the pop singer's short-lived fling with Tom.

The funniest memes mocked the nature of the very public love affair, with many questioning if the whole thing was't a publicity stunt to begin with.

Do you think it was all a publicity stunt or is Taylor Swift just unlucky in love?

Angela-W
Community Manager

A huge library of over 350 Box Sets available on demand, with new titles added every month. Upgrade to Sky Box Sets - Half price for 12 months

Community Manager
Post 13 of 76

Re: Hiddleswift is Over

What? Already??! Is she going back to Calvin... or .... who'll be the next?

This is a list made by Glamour back in June, which lists 8 potential new boyfriends Taylor Swift could consider dating. Given that...

• Orlando Bloom is dating Katy Perry, 
  • Patrick Schwarzenegger has been spotted with Abby Champion in Malibu,
  • Ed Sheeran is probably still dating Cherry Seaborn,
  • Leo di Caprio is together with model Nina Agdal,
  • James Franco is in a new relationship with a mystery woman (if you're not famous, you're a mystery),
  • and Drake has declared his love to Rihanna on stage during the MTV VMAs...

Only the following candidates remain...

Sean O’Pry, Prince Harry (Smiley LOL).

Sorry, but I can't see any of those two with Taylor. 

Federica-C
Community Manager

Managing Editor
Post 14 of 76

Re: Hiddleswift is Over

what difference does it make just because those guys are going out with people presently...

and does it have to be a guy.....

it looks like harry had a lucky escape...when he was called the bad guy in all this...

im sure shell have another hit album in the near future based on the happenings over the last three months and giving tom down the banks for the last three months...

the next guy should be very wary and realise what shes all about....

Community Manager
Post 15 of 76

Timothy Spall, is that you?!

This is how  we all remember Timothy Spall...

And this him at the Venice Film Festival this year... Smiley Surprised

Another person... I preferred him before. 

Federica-C
Community Manager

Recommended Threads