The Gossip Column

Community Manager
Post 76 of 78

Rihanna the new Marion Crane

©Celebuzz©Celebuzz

Rihanna's venturing into acting, in the new season of Bates Motel, where she plays the role of Marion Crane.

How did she end up casting for this powerful role - and most generally acting - is currently a mystery... And we'd really like to hear your thoughts about it, particularly your predictions on her performance, here Bates Motel S5 - seriously?

Federica-C
Community Manager

Take a look at the latest exclusive Sky customer offers
Community Manager
Post 77 of 78

LILO got mermaid ambitions

This is the pic LILO (Lindsay Lohan) has posted on Instagram a few days ago, urging Disney to make a remake of the animated movie The Little Mermaid  (obviously) casting her as the protagonist....

LILO's post on Instagram.jpg

Someone says she's too old to play Ariel, some others have "reservations" relating to her personal history... As if it'd collide with Disney's representations of "purity and innocence"... What do you think?

I'd personally like to see her again on the big screen, as a Disney's heroine. 

Federica-C
Community Manager

Take a look at the latest exclusive Sky customer offers
Oracle
Post 78 of 78

Re: LILO got mermaid ambitions

RE: LiLo as TLM. Please no, pick someone else. I agree about her past being an issue for Disney, especially after they dropped YouTuber Pewdiepie last week. 

Apparently, Chloe Grace Moretz was a contender, which I would've really liked, but it seems she's dropped out of the running, shame.

LiLo seems to be making a lot of demands along with her wish to play Ariel, posting the following: 

"@disney approve that. #billcondon directs it along with my sister @alianamusic singing the theme song for the soundtrack. also @kgrahamsfb plays Ursula. Simply because she is the best. Take one. @disneystudios."

Not sure if she'll get what she wants, Bill Condon is the director of the new Beauty And The Beast. So far, Sophia Coppola & our own Richard Curtis have been linked to directing TLM, but Sophia pulled out. Don't know about RC.

Sky+HD 2TB STB - 46" 3DLEDHDTV - 3D Blu ray player/HCS