The Gossip Column

Community Manager
Post 61 of 78

Kanye West hospitalised

It must be true that money goes to the head...

Federica-C
Community Manager

Take a look at the latest exclusive Sky customer offers
Community Manager
Post 62 of 78

Holly Willoughby is in "kitten Zen"

TV presenter Holly Willoughby says she's "in kitten Zen," with her new pets Teddy and Bluebell. Only a month ago, she broke into tears while talking about the moment she had to tell her kids her cat Roxy had died...

Holly Willoughby

Are you a cat or dog person?

Source: Mail Online

Federica-C
Community Manager

Staff
Post 63 of 78

I'm a Celeb!

Becuase we don't want to be that guy and ruin it .....

Spoiler
Scarlett Moffatt is ths years I'm a Celeb winner!

medium_wPYDfY3aONlAytuSakn-c4ArMGGf_thsUvOeE4h_CBA.jpg

But we've heard some rumblings that all is not what it seems? Beyond the usual 'it's a fix' chat we've heard Scarlett is infact not as clostrophibic as she seems? 

In this years series Scarlett claimed she was unable to go into lifts due to a fear of small spaces and if she was able to complete her trial it may help her use them again!

We're just going to leave this here and ask your thoughts?

3B0DFA9300000578-0-image-a-10_1481019948902.jpg

Image credit - ITV and Scarlett Moffatt Instagram

Stacey
Community Manager

Oracle
Post 64 of 78

Re: I'm a Celeb!

Re: Scarlett pic, sorry, but that could be anywhere, doesn't even look like a lift to me. Surely she's standing in front of a mirror somewhere.

Sky+HD 2TB STB - 46" 3DLEDHDTV - 3D Blu ray player/HCS
Production Supervisor
Post 65 of 78

Re: I'm a Celeb!

merv60 wrote:

Re: Scarlett pic, sorry, but that could be anywhere, doesn't even look like a lift to me. Surely she's standing in front of a mirror somewhere.

I thought that as well. 

Stuart R
Oracle
Post 66 of 78

Re: The Gossip Column

My gf had a look into this. Apparently Scarlett & her bf do this thing whereby they step into a lift in a building, take the pic & then get out. So she isn't actually travelling in the lift.

Community Manager
Post 67 of 78

Julia Roberts' First TV Series

Julia Roberts

Variety  has confirmed that Julia Roberts will star in her first-ever TV series, based on Maria Semple’s New York Times best-selling “Today Will Be Different,” which was released this fall. 

Today Will Be Different is about a day in the life of Eleanor Flood, who is admittedly a bit of a mess, as she decides that today is the day to tackle the little things that she has been neglecting. Of course, life gets in the way of success as a fake-sick son, errant husband, and a former colleague with a bomb-dropping memoir derail her modest plan. Taking place over the course of one day, the series is described as a “hilarious, heart-filled story” about reinvention, sisterhood, and how sometimes it takes facing our former selves to truly begin living.

Julia Roberts will also exec produce the series, along with executive producers Semple, Megan Ellison (Annapurna Pictures), and Sue Naegle.

Source: Variety

Federica-C
Community Manager

Community Manager
Post 68 of 78

Let it shine Gary!

Gary Barlow lands on TV (BBC ONE to be precise) with a brand new Saturday night talent show, LET IT SHINE, hosted by Mel Giedroyc and Graham Norton. Judging from Martin Kemp's comments in an interview on Good Morning Britain, Gary is a tough judge... 

...Who will search for 5 talented individuals to form a new group that "exudes charisma, showmanship and stage presence" (How well-spoken! Smiley Very Happy). The big question being... "Who was Born To Perform?" 

What's you favorite Gary's song?

Federica-C
Community Manager

Director
Post 69 of 78

Re: Let it shine Gary!

Federica-C wrote:
Gary is a tough judge... Who will search for 5 talented individuals to form a new group.
I sincerely hope for the people who watch this kind of thing that he tries a bit harder than he did to find the tax office.
©Stewart Lee.
Community Manager
Post 70 of 78

Mariah's World Sabotage?

Was Mariah's performance during Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve sabotaged?!

Her reps claim that....  Yes, Dick Clark Productions "set her up to fail" (Nicole Perna). Whilst a production source responds that they would never "risk the reputation of a company that's been around since 1957"  and that the fault was on Carey's tech team...

As a matter of fact, Mariah's in-ear device fail to work at some point - after “Emotions" and “We Belong Together" - in front of 1 million people and a worldwide television audience on ABC!!!! 

Not a great start, was it? Smiley Frustrated

Source: The Holliwood Reporter

Federica-C
Community Manager

Community Manager
Post 71 of 78

Nicole and Reese's Big Little Lies

When did you last see Nicole Kidman and Reese Witherspoon on the small screen?

According to HBO, Reese and her Pacific Standard production, along with Nicole and her Blossom Films, optioned the film and television rights to Big Little Lies - a novel that debuted #1 on the New York Times best-seller list - by author Liane Moriarty. 

Federica-C
Community Manager

Oracle
Post 72 of 78

Re: Nicole and Reese's Big Little Lies

@Federica-C I mentioned this a couple of months ago on the forum as I'm definitely looking forward to this, if only for the reason that Nicole & Reese are in it, two of my favourite actresses. Not familiar with the book, but with this cast & HBO behind it, I'll stick my neck out & say it'll be worth watching. I really do like this new way of getting big movie stars into TV shows, True Detective & Fargo for instance, whereby they don't have to commit to a long, drawn out series, but can do one season & then be finished.

Oh yeah, to answer your Q, last time I saw Nicole in a small screen production would be in the late '80's or early '90's in Bangkok Hilton, a brilliant Australian mini - series made when Nicole was about 21 or 22. As for Reese, that would be in 2000 in Friends - The One With Rachel's Sister. 

Of course I could have said I saw Reese on Graham Norton in 2012 & Nicole on the same show a couple of weeks ago, but I don't think that's what you meant. Smiley Tongue

Community Manager
Post 73 of 78

Re: Nicole and Reese's Big Little Lies

I think I'll give the book a go before the series starts, so that I can critique it properly Smiley LOL

Federica-C
Community Manager

Community Manager
Post 74 of 78

Hotline...bling!

Drake & JLo

Hotline Bling is a hit song by Drake... The same man who announced his love for Rihanna at VMAs last Summer...(see previous posts) when I really thought it could be the beginning of a new Jay-Z/Beyonce power couple...  

But, the pics above show I was wrong. What a surprise! J-Lo and Drake?! 

Source: Mirror

Federica-C
Community Manager

Community Manager
Post 75 of 78

Beyoncé pregnant with twins!

Gorgeous R&B queen Beyoncé is pregnant with twins. The news came after she and Jay-Z allegedly gave up trying to conceive another baby.

Bejonce and Blue Ivy.jpg

Beyoncé named her first daughter Blue Ivy (in the pic above). How will they name the twins...? Any guesses? Like... Red Poppy and White Tulip? Smiley Very Happy

PS. Truth is I love the name Blu Ivy. So elegant!

Federica-C
Community Manager