The Gossip Column

Staff
Post 16 of 78

Mel Gibson to be a Dad

Mel Gibson is to have his ninth child with his girlfriend of two years Rosalind Ross.

Mel Gibson

It will be the first child for the Braveheart star and 26-year-old Ross, a former equestrian vaulter who turned scriptwriter.

He had seven children during his 26-year marriage to ex-wife Robyn Moore and has a six-year-old daughter from his relationship with ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, 46.

Angela-W
Community Manager

Take a look at the latest exclusive Sky customer offers
Staff
Post 17 of 78

Angelina Jolie has filed for Divorce

Angelina Jolie has filed for dissolution of her marriage to husband Brad Pitt, according to a lawyer for the actress

Angelina Jolie

Angela-W
Community Manager

Managing Editor
Post 18 of 78

Re: The Gossip Column

That's great....acquire all those kids and then make them a one parent family...

She's not happy with his parenting skills....did it take six kids for her to work that one out...
Staff
Post 19 of 78

Together something like 12 years and then divorce after 2 years marriage and 6 kids. Not the smartest move, but yet again another high profile marriage so additional stresses on them I guess

Managing Editor
Post 20 of 78

the worst thing a couple can do after living so long together is get married... divorce is sure to follow.....

i think divorce is too easy these days....

Staff
Post 21 of 78

Bake off judges split

Mary Berry will quit The Great British Bake Off when it moves to Channel 4,  but Paul Hollywood has announced he will stay on to front the show.

The Great British Bake off

Angela-W
Community Manager

Staff
Post 22 of 78

ITV's Victoria has been recommissioned

Victoria

ITV's Victoria has been recommissioned for a second season. 

The British period drama, starring Jenna Coleman as Queen Victoria, is set to rule television screens yet again after impressing with its sky-high season one ratings in the Sunday night prime time slot against BBC rival show, Poldark.

Angela-W
Community Manager

Staff
Post 23 of 78

Team GB's golden couple Jason Kenny and Laura Trott marry

Jason Kenny and Laura Trott have married.  Jason Kenny, confirmed they had tied the knot on Saturday with a tweet which said: "Good morning Mrs Kenny."

Laura Trott and Jason Kenny

Angela-W
Community Manager

Staff
Post 24 of 78

Another Celebrity Split

Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber end their 11-year relationship as they announce a separation

They said in a statement: 'Over the past few months we've come to the conclusion that the best way forward for us as a family is to separate'

Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber

Angela-W
Community Manager

Staff
Post 25 of 78

Adele's '25' goes diamond platinum in the US

The British singer is the only artist to sell more than 10 million copies on an album stateside in the last 12 years.

She was awarded a diamond plaque in New York after performing the last of six sell-out shows in Madison Square Garden.

Her 2011 album 21 also reached diamond status - and according to the Recording Industry Association of America, more than 14 million copies of that record have been sold to date.

Adele

Angela-W
Community Manager

Staff
Post 26 of 78

Tom Jones to return to The Voice

Sir Tom Jones will return to The Voice alongside newcomers Jennifer Hudson and Gavin Rossdale, and existing coach will.i.am. The show will air on ITV next year. 

The Voice

Angela-W
Community Manager

Managing Editor
Post 27 of 78

Re: Tom Jones to return to The Voice

i know im out of touch...and im not the shows target audience...but......who are they...

ive never heard of either....

Staff
Post 28 of 78

Lady Gaga to headline Super Bowl halftime show

Lady Gaga will headline the Super Bowl halftime show in February, the National Football League (NFL) has announced.

The six-time Grammy Award winner will take to the stage on 5 February in Houston, Texas,

Lady Gaga

Angela-W
Community Manager

Oracle
Post 29 of 78

Jennifer Hudson - Oscar winning star of Dreamgirls, won a Grammy or two.
Gavin Rossdale - Gwen Stefani's ex/ lead singer of Bush/ father of Daisy Lowe (currently in Strictly).
Managing Editor
Post 30 of 78

ah..says much about somebody when the most important thing to say about him is that hes somebodys ex....or somebodys father....

and those somebodies whos names that hardly registers...and of a band ive never heard of...

is he british...would i recognise him if i saw him...

as i say im out of touch...but at least i had heard of the original four judges...

i thought itv would have gone big time and get somebody everybody knows in....

if this is the best...then who will they tuirn to when these stop doing it after one year....

is the show a vehicle for the contestants or the judges...