Let's Talk About Movies

Community Manager
Post 60 of 95

Re: Excited for 'Star Wars The Force Awakens'?

Hi all,

Just to let you know that the documentary Bright Lights starring Carrie Fisher & her mother, Debbie Reynolds is coming soon on Sky. Check this out Re: TV Series Coming Soon on Sky...

Federica-C
Community Manager

Watch the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Find Out More

Community Manager
Post 61 of 95

Re: New Star Wars Ep VII Trailer

The documentary Bright Lights starring Carrie Fisher & her mother, Debbie Reynolds is coming soon on Sky. Check this out Re: TV Series Coming Soon on Sky...

Federica-C
Community Manager

Community Manager
Post 62 of 95

Re: RIP Carrie Fisher

Fans may be interested in watching the documentary Bright Lights, starring Carrie Fisher & her mother, Debbie Reynolds. For more info check this out Re: TV Series Coming Soon on Sky...

Federica-C
Community Manager

Community Manager
Post 63 of 95

‘Cinema is gone’

According to Martin Scorsese “The cinema I grew up with and that I’m making, it’s gone.”  And he’s referring to Sergio Leone’s Westerns, Hitchcock’s pioneering works and all the other masterpieces that have made history.

The main object of his examination is the modern overuse of special effects and 3D, which translates in a lack of narrative and core meaning, which young people have now become accustomed to... I agree!

Who's watched Scorsese’s latest movie, Silence? It has been screened at the Vatican before Scorsese's meeting with the Pope!? I think a "Oh jeeezz..." is in place now. Smiley Very Happy

Source: NationalPost

Federica-C
Community Manager

Oracle
Post 64 of 95

Re: ‘Cinema is gone’

I would tend to agree, but MS has delved into the world of 3D with Hugo. Not sure about Silence, I'm a big fan of Scorsese, have been since the days of Mean Streets & Taxi Driver, but this one didn't really grab me when I saw the trailer. I will probably see it one day though.

Sky+HD 2TB STB - 46" 3DLEDHDTV - 3D Blu ray player/HCS
Community Manager
Post 65 of 95

Samara returns....

I've just learned that a new Ring movie is coming out! And the title is Rings.

No matter how many times I've seen her, Samara always gives me goosebumps!

Federica-C
Community Manager

Community Manager
Post 66 of 95

Re: ASSASSIN'S CREED the movie

So, I've started with The Syndicate that is set in Victorian London, and I've accomplished the first two tasks... Soo coool!

Federica-C
Community Manager

Managing Editor
Post 67 of 95

Re: Samara returns....

And there I was thinking the Lada Samara was coming back Smiley Wink

Stuart R
Sound Supervisor
Post 68 of 95

Good luck collecting all those fragments and chests.... so damn many of,them, I still have dozens to go!!... that said I still have not finished it yet, due to those annoyng horse races! their alost impossible to win, the guy in front is always leading... no matter if I ram him or not. lol

Sky Q 1TB + Mini x1, Sky Fibre, Talk Anytime Extra. Xbox One S. iPhone 6s Plus Silver. iPad Air 2 Silver. SONY BRAVIA - KDL43WD754BU. Three Mobile - Sim only. Sky Cinema, Box-Sets and Sports.
Community Manager
Post 69 of 95

Are you playing the same installment? I'm still at the beginning, haven't seen horse races yet. I'm trying to locate the secret lab at the moment... And I've unlocked a couple of new skills. I quite like the eagle vision and the free-fall jump. Also the whistle trick...

There was a point at the beginning where guards where chasing me on horses and carriages and I thought I could ride them as well, but no. So, good to know there'll be races ahead!  

Federica-C
Community Manager

Sound Supervisor
Post 70 of 95

Yeah. Smiley Very Happy I'm actually hoping you own the races lol......
Sky Q 1TB + Mini x1, Sky Fibre, Talk Anytime Extra. Xbox One S. iPhone 6s Plus Silver. iPad Air 2 Silver. SONY BRAVIA - KDL43WD754BU. Three Mobile - Sim only. Sky Cinema, Box-Sets and Sports.
Sound Supervisor
Post 71 of 95

Well was, but I've beat it nearly. Smiley Happy I actually think it's been the best since unity to be honest, and we all know how buggy that trash was lol
Sound Supervisor
Post 72 of 95

The secret lab? This will help you https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KDP5eNpRm5w
Community Manager
Post 73 of 95

Oh, then I've been in there and took a lift down...Thanks Smiley Very Happy 

Federica-C
Community Manager

Sound Supervisor
Post 74 of 95

lol.... my pleasure.