How do I make suggestions for Improvements

Runner
Post 1 of 4

How do I make suggestions for Improvements

I have a few suggestions on how Sky can improvemments but i don't know how or where to send these suggestions. I can't find anywhere appropriate on the forum or anywhere else on the sky website.

Can someone let me know how i can send improvement suggestions to Sky?

Ishtiaq Hussain
All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 4

Re: How do I make suggestions for Improvements

Welcome to the forum, 

Just post in the appropriate forum.

Annie+UK★ DRX895 (4f3151) - Logitech Z-5500 - ASUS VG278HV 27" - EPG Tester (NDA)DRX890 (4f3108) - LG 32LV550T 32" • Boxsets Bundle • MultiScreen • iPad Pro 12.9" - iOS 10.3.2 - Public BetaXbox One - Kinect - Alpha Tester - Gamertag:Annie UK • BT Infinity 2 • YouView HD • Lumia 1520  • Tech Geek • Web Designer • Gamer
Runner
Post 3 of 4

OK, so i post in the appropriate forum but does it get picked up by Sky and looked at to see if its feasible,

The reason i am asking is that i was having a conversation with someone at Sky when i had an issue and i made some suggestions to him which he thought were good and said i should send them in to Sky, but he couldnt tell me how to do that. He thought there might be an email address but wasnt sure.

I've been looking but can't find any such email but did find this forum.. I guess i will have to give it a go and see what happens.

Ishtiaq Hussain
Oracle
Post 4 of 4

@Ishtiaq Hi & welcome to the forum. There was a site where you could put your suggestions forward & they would have been looked at by Sky, it's called ( Sky ) Voice, you can find it here. Unfortunately it's undergoing some kind of change or update at the moment & isn't really in use. It may be up & running again later in the year, so for the moment this forum will have to do.

Sky+HD 2TB STB - 46" 3DLEDHDTV - 3D Blu ray player/HCS