How To Send Thanks To Sky

Community Manager
Post 73 of 298

How To Send Thanks To Sky

Thank You!

Hi There!

We've noticed an amazing increase in the number of customers who share their customer service experience with us.

We're opening this thread to merge all your kind messages together, and provide you with a central place to share your great support experiences.

How To Send Thanks To Sky?

Simply reply to this thread and we'll pass on your feedback to the right department/person.

Thank you!

Federica-C
Community Manager

Take a look at the latest exclusive Sky customer offers
All Replies
New Viewer
Post 1 of 298

Sky feedback

I would like to thank the engineerings that came out to me on the 16 of August who managed to sorted my sky out well done lads sorry not sure of there names as l was unable to be there my daughters were here and said how mice they were and very helpful. Many thanks . Dawn Rowlands
Staff
Post 2 of 298

Re: Sky feedback

Hi Dawn, 

Thank you for taking the time to post in order for us to get the feedback passed on I will send you a Private Message. 

Runner
Post 3 of 298

I wanted to send my thanks to a Sky adviser who helped me today.  If possible I would like a more direct way of contacting his Team Manager.  The adviser's name is Phill and he is from customer retentions (employee number <REMOVED>)

I explained to Phill my situation had changed as I have become extremely ill and he helped me sort through my package to bring my monthly subscription down while I am recovering.  I work freelance and havent any access to sick pay.  Phill listened carefully to what i really part of my package i liked  and what  i could live without.  He was charming and funny, extremely helpful, and above all sympathetic to my situation.  Please pass my gratitude to him and escalate to his line manager, because if every adviser was like him Sky would drastically reduce their negative image.  Because he showed they would support me during this difficult time, i in turn will remain loyal to Sky.  Maybe he could train others.  Either way, hold on to this guy!

Moderated:-

• Removed personal information
Runner
Post 4 of 298

I would like to thank Dianne Harrison from the Sky Loyalty Team in Glasgow. She provided me with excellent customer service and helped me out massively with billing. Thanks again!
New Viewer
Post 5 of 298

Would like to thank Andrew for the help he gave me , Felt like i was talking to a fellow friend , gave me the time to explain and he helped me effectively
New Viewer
Post 6 of 298

Thank you so much for your help today Bharat, it was a pleasure speaking to you. Thank you for your help with changing to Sky Talk. You helped me so much and you are a very good chat advisor. I give you 10 on 10! 

New Viewer
Post 7 of 298

Re: Sky advisor Kamila

From the moment we started the conversation about my issue regarding the Sky box Kamila was listening properly and showed great sympathy, she was able to assists me with great efforts and also recommend best choice in order to save money, cause of her my Sky box will soon be fixed and I can back to enjoy tv again 

Would highly recommend Kamila for her customer services, hope hat Sky can notice her efforts. 

Runner
Post 8 of 298

For Danielle; Your help today in reducing my charges and getting me onto Sky go with my tablet is greatly appreciated Thank you very much. Brian (PHUN-E)
Viewer
Post 9 of 298

Hello Sky. I would like to leave a very delayed feedback for Scott and Craig as I didn't receive the texts feedback for tHem. They both done a smashing job with their services and both so friendly and polite too. Best customer care they delivered too. If there were scores higher than 10 they'd both blow the scale! Thank you both so much!

Also there was a little guy who came over (engineer) to sort my phone line out after someone came and done a fob job; I cannot remember his name unfortunately but I'm hoping he will get this message too as well as Scott and Craige...he deserves well over a 10 also as he worked hard getting the line to work after the last fob off fed me a load of crap!

Please pass this message on to these three guys...Great job 100%!!!

Chrissy
Runner
Post 10 of 298

i would like to thank somnath on live chat, she was very helpful

New Viewer
Post 11 of 298

I have just moved from Virgin to Sky

Loving it :-)

Engineers, on time and really helpful. I can find all the answers I want on this site

Awesome!

R

Dawn+Rowlands wrote:
I would like to thank the engineerings that came out to me on the 16 of August who managed to sorted my sky out well done lads sorry not sure of there names as l was unable to be there my daughters were here and said how mice they were and very helpful. Many thanks . Dawn Rowlands

Runner
Post 12 of 298

Positive customer feedback!

I dont appear to be the only one looking for a place to leave positive feedback which is a shame when you have a complaints department.

I had the pleasure of speaking with an Irish gentleman called John (didnt catch his last name) yesterday! Who was more than helpful, with helping me deal with a problem with my broadband.

He was patient, friendly and extremely informative at all times of what was going on. He contacted me back when was promised, and even contacted me back after the issue had been dealt with, as he noticed an additonal error. Instead of leaving the issue (which he easily could of done), he contacted me back to help figure out the on-going issue. 

I usually dread dealing with these problems as I get passed around from person to person who just fob you off to the next person, which ends up highly frustrating and stressful! For once, after speaking with John I finished the phone call feeling more at ease and actually understanding the issue at hand!

Amazing customer service! cant praise him enough!  John needs a raise!

Thank you again!

A positive feedback section would be useful, to ensure the staff members doing their jobs above and beyond, actually get the recognition they deserve!  

Hugs for John!

Oracle
Post 13 of 298

Re: Positive customer feedback!

God stuff, thanks for posting, two positive posts in one day !

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
New Viewer
Post 14 of 298

I have contacted Sky on two occasions recently to downgrade my service as my financial circumstances have changed. I contacted Sky on the 7th August and spoke to Kerry (what a gem) and today to Lowry in Cardiff who was friendly helpful and charming.Staff like these will enhance the negative image Sky has aquired.I am going to stay solely due to these ladies efforts.Well done

Reddragon122