How To Send Thanks To Sky

Researcher
Post 121 of 298

Re: How To Send Thanks To Sky

I would like to say a big thankyou to Janice from the broadband call centre in scotland who yesterday sorted out an issue I had with my broadband. After having a less than expected customer expereince from 2 previous call centre handlers (who both need retraining in my opinion) , plus not being called back from arranged call back appointments which included Gordon a mgr from the broadband tech team - I managed to connect with someone who  -

a)Listened to what I was saying

b)owned my issue

c)really wanted to help me

d)went past her "hometime" to ensure she sorted me out

e)kept smiling all the way through

Janice should be taken as a shining light of how to deal with customers who have issues with their broadband.

I am now awaiting a Openreach engineer visit to fix an issue which I knew needed a BT engineer in the first place as it's a recurring issue, but what do I know!

Good on you sky , bonus the good and retrain the not so good.

yours

simon

Viewer
Post 122 of 298

Have called sky today at 18.40. Spoke to Simon. Extremely happy with the service I have received regarding a problem with my phone line. Extremely helpful and friendly. Happy to answer all of my questions and a pleasure to talk to.
Executive Producer
Post 123 of 298

Resubscribing Sky TV customer praise to sales team

After getting a Xbox One about a year ago and investing in several sports games I’ve taken an active interest in playing sports games on the Xbox One, and thought I’d enjoy watching football, golf, etc… on the Sky Sports channels for the first time in my life.

I didn’t have an active Sky TV package with a Sky until today, as I switched it off about a year ago, but my main requirement was for the Sports channels in HD on an existing 2TB Sky+HD box yesterday.

As always it was a pleasure talking to Sky, as usual, to negotiate a new contract for Sky TV with the Sports channels all in HD. I did talk to BT Sports who were absolutely useless and wouldn’t offer any type of deal unless I switched my hybrid fibre to them, something I didn’t wish to do, for I’m very happy with hybrid fibre pro from Sky.

Well, what a deal Sky’s offering was for taking out a Sky TV family HD and Sky Sports HD package, all for £35.75 a month for a year.

Thank you to the Sky sales team for offering a great deal, all painlessly done over the phone in about 5 minutes. It's a pleasure to be a Sky TV customer again, especially as I’ve never watched sports seriously before throughout my life, and I’m looking forward to a great year of sports from Sky :-)

Oracle
Post 124 of 298

Re: Resubscribing Sky TV customer praise to sales team

Good to hear @mae-3. They do regularly come up with some very good deals.

Sound Designer
Post 125 of 298

Re: Resubscribing Sky TV customer praise to sales team

I left Sky after nearly 30 years of being a customer about a month ago, coping with Freesat & Freeview in the meantime, had a letter the other day offering me 50% off any package for 12 months, decided to give this a go, phoned up the number given and got my TV package down to paying barely anything with Sky Go and multiroom thrown in for free, so have got to give Sky a bit of credit for hanging on to their existing customers a little longer by offering some great deals! (Shame it seems you have to cancel before these deals for older loyal customers become available!)

Researcher
Post 126 of 298

Good service

Hi,

I just recieved some really good customer service through the live chat function but I think the survey crashed and didn't submit. Is there anyway I just flag that this person was great?

Thanks

Oracle
Post 127 of 298

Re: Good service

Hi @amyclaire, moved your post to the thread Sky created for those receiving good customer service.

Researcher
Post 128 of 298

Re: Good service

Thanks sorry wasn't aware there was this thread!

Researcher
Post 129 of 298

Hello,

I contacted the retention team today as my intro offer was ending and I wasn't able to afford the new price and was really impressed with the service I recieved. His name was Usman and he could not have been more friendly and helpful and I'm so happy with the new deal he managed to arrange for me.

I tried to put all of this in the survey at the end but I think it crashed and didn't submit. Please can this be passed onto Usman and his manager?

Thanks,

Amy

New Viewer
Post 130 of 298

Hi, I'd like to say a huge thank you to the Sky advisor I spoke with earlier today. I can't remember his name but he spoke with an Irish accent. At the start of the call the automated service offered me the option of taking part in a survey after the call however I declined and pressed 1. I wish I didn't now, as the advisor was extremely helpful. Very patient, friendly and nice to speak with, he set everything up for me as well as giving me some great advice. Very happy with this, thank you so much to this gentleman. Great customer service!!! Smiley Happy
Series Linker
Post 131 of 298

I can't praise enought the Sky agent that I spoke to on the telephone last night about issues with my broadband speed.

He was courteous, friendly without being over the top, knowledgeable, clear and extremely helpful. I didn't quite catch his name but I think it began with K. Please do what you can to track him down (hopefully you  can do this from my call details but if not please contact me and I will be happy to provide more infomration so that you can).

It was a real pleasure to speak to him, he took me through several steps to investigate my issue and when it couldn't be resolved over the telephone arranged for an engineer to visit this morning. I'm pleased to say the engineer has been and we're back to the 40Mb a house full of teenagers so badly needs!

Again please do what you can to pass on my thanks and give the chap I spoke to a pat on the back, he's a credit to you and deserves it!

Runner
Post 132 of 298

I would like to say thank you to Rachael from Sky Q Broadband for dealing with our Broadband issues experienced last weekend.

Rachael was excellent and was assisting us with resolving our broadband connection issues. She took the time to understand the issues we were experiencing, talking us through various checks to isolate what was causing the connection issues, calling back at agreed times to check progress and ensuring that we were completely satified with the resolution. It took several attempts to get the issues full resolved but we are now fully back online with a better speed than we had before.

Rachael is a credit to Sky, she is really friendly, keeps promises and goes beyond her remit to ensure she can help. Thank you so much Rachael.
Viewer
Post 133 of 298

Hello,

Big thanks to Scott from Glasgow, call refference: 595411919 - Scott is part of the cancellations team I believe,

His notes may not be on there but he did deal and was part of the cancellations team, managed to keep me in contract with you guys through his excellent support and information, it's so good to know that people like him are part of your team and make your service so great.

- Waqaar. 

Runner
Post 134 of 298

Massive thank you to Tafari today he was very polite professional and extremely helpful a credit to your company having engineers like that thank you

Mr Janes
Runner
Post 135 of 298

Hi,

I have spent the day trying to get a better deal to stay with Sky than I could get switching to Virgin media. I have found it quite difficult all day dealing with Sky except throughout the whole experience there was one person, Lynn in the Broadband/phone retention team who I thought provided an excellent service. Whilst she couldnt provide a deal close to matching what we needed for remaining with Sky to be viable she was the one person I have dealt with that I felt was really trying to help and was making the whole process easier.  I am sure you can identify her from my customer record, she was the one member of staff that did you proud today.

Thanks

Dave