How To Send Thanks To Sky

Viewer
Post 106 of 192

Re: How To Send Thanks To Sky

I agree that you should make it easier to give positive feedback...I've spent about 15 minutes trying to find a way to pass this on!

<removed>

I just wanted to leave some feedback for the representative I spoke to today to change my address.

Calum in the Homemove Team was really helpful and went over and above to transfer my details to my new address. I was really impressed with his service.

Please could this be passed on to his manager directly.

Many thanks,
Charlotte Steventon-Kiy

Moderator Note: Removed personal info

Runner
Post 107 of 192

Please pass on my sincere thanks to Kimberely for her incredible thoroughness and friendly help that she provided when I called today. Her professionalism and attention to detail has meant that I am now able to remain a Sky customer when it was looking like I would have to leave after 15 years. She really is a credit to your organisation.

Thank You

Paul Hammond

Runner
Post 108 of 192

I spoke to a Scottish gentleman (think his name was Andrew) a few days ago about a billing matter. Due to getting sky through a 3rd party they put the order through for sky with family package and sports but not at the discounted rate I was quoted. I was charged the full rate for my 1St bill. When i explained my situation Andrew went above and beyond to help me He went to managers/supervisors in matter of investigating this matter and to resolve it. He kept coming back to me whilst I was on hold for quite awhile to update his progress with dealing with my matter and that he'd not gone any where.By the end of the call I was reassured that the matter was being dealt with and that he was gonna try to get the discounted rate or credit my account as I have overpaid on my 1St bill if I could not have the discount. As a new customer the order should of been put through properly with the discounted rate. He was very apologetic for a mistake that really wasn't sky's fault. I have just checked my online account and have seen the adjustments for my up coming bills at the discounted rate. Thank you Andrew for all your support and help dealing with this matter and thank you sky for rectifying someone else's mistake! I'm so pleased with your customer service on this matter. I hope Andrew gets the credit he deserves.. Keep it up 😊
Ps apologies if I got the advisors name wrong (bad memory) lol
Runner
Post 109 of 192

I just wanted to pass on my thanks to Linsday from the cancellations department who was absolutely fantastic when helping resolve an incorrect activation date over the past couple of days (which was completely my fault in the first place!) - honestly the best customer services experience I have ever had!! If it's possible to track her down I'd love her (and her manager!) to know that I thought she did an awesome job! Smiley Happy
Debbie
Researcher
Post 110 of 192

Re: Sky feedback

My Broadband was down and causing problems, my daughter was here at the time and she rang sky the girl her name was Rachel was excellent she talked her through every detail to put the problem right and now we have a faster Broadband and it is working fine, just to thank rachel again for her profetional help.

Mr and Mrs Daniels Cumbria

Viewer
Post 111 of 192

I had every intention of leaving Sky today.<br>My bill had increased 2 months ago and my current deal had expired doubling my payments and I had not received prior warning.<br>I had contacted Sky a couple of months ago and asked about my Broadband speed and was told that I would have to pay more and also pay an installation fee.<br>I wasn't pleased and started shopping around. Had it not been for the hassle I would have taken up an offer with Virgin Media in June.<br>Today I called regarding my bill, following speaking to a lady who explained my deal had expired in June I asked to cancel everything with Sky. To obtain faster cheaper Broadband and phone line elsewhere. A shame after being a customer for many many years. With very large bills exceeding £130 +<br>I was transferred to Aaron in Dunfermline.<br>Wow.<br>My background is a Customer Setvice Manager in Retail Banking.<br>AARON is an asset. He empathises and does not come across as 'salesy' despite me being acutely aware of sales patter Aaron was persuasive yet gentle with his approach and above all friendly.<br>A total credit. He quickly &amp; efficiently solved the problem. I've got faster Broadband, a new router instalation and a new 12 month contract, more than I was paying 2 months ago, but I bought Aaron not just Sky.<br>He has left a fabulous lasting impression of how Customer Service should be.<br>Informative<br>Friendly<br>Lasting<br>Honest<br>And above all suit the customers needs.<br>I was ready to sign up to the best broadband package Sky offers, at twice the cost I have. Aaron was professional and ran tests and said I wouldn't get near the top speed in my home, so he would recommend the cheaper package which would suit my needs, provide the service my family requires, at a cost I am more than pleased with.<br>Thank you!<br>Please pass my thanks on to Aaron and if possible send him a transcript of this feedback so that he can use it in his A&amp;D.<br>Hopefully recognition will be given to a super employee that I would love to have on my team...if only he lived near South Yorkshire I think I'd poach him! Well done Sky.<br>This is only the second time I have seen fit to leave praise in all my life. It's not something I usually do!<br>You're a credit to the company Aaron well done and Thank you.
Runner
Post 112 of 192

I have been searching for how to leave positive feedback and thanks and accidentently stumbled upon this thread. I would like to say a huge thank you to Nicole in customer retentions for her amazing customer service. I called on the 7th July 2016 and was ready to switch providers. Nicole was courteous, friendly and went over and above my expectations in ensuring she not only matched the other package but resolved my initial issue in the best possible way. She displayed genuine care and concern and was absolutey lovely to talk to - definitely an asset to your organisation. Thank you once again Nicole!
Seetal
Runner
Post 113 of 192

Hi I spoke to a nice guy on the phone going through my change of a address from the move team his customer service was fantastic and he also tried to getting me through to the sky protect team at legal and general but there system was down and he got me there direct number and went the extra mile and we was talking about our moves and motorbikes Cbf 125 well the system caught up absolute pleasure to speak to during a stressful time thank you so much
Viewer
Post 114 of 192

My husband, Mr Abdul Hannan, is a new sky customer and only had my account open since 16th July. However, we are now moving (30th July) and I have been speaking with Stephen at the customer service team for home move. In my opinion, he is an amazing asset to the Sky Home Move team. He was an absolute pleasure to speak to and has been extremely helpful at this very difficult time in our lives. A big thank you to Stephen (STE20) from myself and my husband, Mr Hannan.

I would also like to thank the lady I spoke with who has arranged the transfer of my phone and internet to my new home. I believe her name may have been Debbie.

Federica-C wrote:

Hi There!

We've noticed an amazing increase in the number of customers who share their customer service experience with us.

We're opening this thread to merge all your kind messages together, and provide you with a central place to share your great support experiences.

How To Send Thanks To Sky?

Simply reply to this thread and we'll pass on your feedback to the right department/person.

Thank you!

Runner
Post 115 of 192

Would like to pass on my thanks to Kristy in Retentions who was extremely helpful in helping me make some changes to my account and making sure I was happy to remain a Sky customer. I clicked the 'X' instead of close on the conversation so wasn't able to leave her the positive feedback I intended. 

New Viewer
Post 116 of 192

Hi There, this evening I had the pleasure of dealing with James from the Broadband Technical Team. He is a credit to the team and so helpful. Please pass on our thanks for resolving our broadband issues so quickly and for getting us up and running again. Good Job, Well done!!
Community Manager
Post 117 of 192

Hi all, 

Thanks for the continuing positive feedback. We do our best to pass this on to each and every indivdual.

thanks again. 

Sam
Community Manager

Watch the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Find Out More

Would you like to win a holiday to Los Angeles? Click here for info. 

Runner
Post 118 of 192

Hi,

I just called and changed my package and the guy was ever so helpful, how do I leave good feedback? He gave me his reference for him.

Thanks

Community Manager
Post 119 of 192

You can Private message it to me @GemmaD21

Sam
Community Manager

Watch the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Find Out More

Would you like to win a holiday to Los Angeles? Click here for info. 

Viewer
Post 120 of 192

I just want to say a HUGE THANKYOU to MATTY at Sky for his amazing service and dedication. He is an absolute star. I have been having problems getting WIFI at my new home but MATTY has sorted everything and with a lovely personality too . He called me back twice today! An absolute gem. Thanks MATTY from a very happy new SKY customer