How To Send Thanks To Sky

Runner
Post 91 of 192

Re: How To Send Thanks To Sky

I hope this is the place where my feedback will be shared with sky advisors. I have been a sky customer for a couple of years and have always been happy with the service provided.
I have recently moved house and unfortunately due to trees in a neighbours garden, we can not get a signal for sky tv. I am very disappointed that we will be loosing sky tv. The service I have received over the last couple of years has always been friendly, professional and personal. Your advisors have always been friendly and offered me the best service and deals available to me. Your staff really are a credit to customer service.
The efficiency of advisors is fantastic. Today, the engineer left our home at 4pm, and by 6pm I had a friendly and helpful advisor call me to cancel our tv contract and confirm my new bill for the end of the month. How efficient is that!!!! 😄
Thank you so much sky!
Viewer
Post 92 of 192

I just spoke to customer service and wanted to say how helpful and engaging they were and an absolute pleasure to chat to whilst they sorted my problem out, i hope sky continue to employ to such high standards.

Runner
Post 93 of 192

Posting in the forum for the first time as I'd like to leave positive feedback and can't find any other way to do it!

I've been with Sky for five years for broadband, TV, line rental and talk but was starting to struggle with all my bills, so thought I'd give them a call to see what could be done
I spoke to a lovely guy called Moostafah who is based in the Glasgow call centre. He was an absolute charm, very genuine, and we had a great discussion about the Marvel films! He cheered me up no end and I was still smiling the next day, and I'm incredibly grateful to him for re-evaluating my Sky plan!
Every time I've called sky over the past 5 years I've spoken to lovely customer service reps (invariably from Glasgow!) and Sky puts other customer service to shame (there's a few energy and mobile phone companies I could mention!!!)
C x

Sky, please take note of all the people in the forum and give a proper way to provide positive feedback! #spreadthelove
Camera Assistant
Post 94 of 192

Sky Q Upgrade Engineer, Darren

Many thanks to Darren who did our Sky Q install today. He also did our Sky install in February when we moved in. Really nice guy and did a grand job! Hope my thanks is spotted and passed on!

Treorchy (South Wales) install 9am 19/5

Runner
Post 95 of 192

Spoke with Anhared from sky today very helpful and easy to talk to she sorted my issue immediately sky give her a pay rise she deserves it Anne
New Viewer
Post 96 of 192

Just a quick thanks vey much to the lady i just contacted on sky she gave me a better deal as i thought my monthly payment was a little expensive  for just being a browser on the internet 

But thanks to her i now pay less each month  thanks for a great service sky never been let down yet 

THANKS 

New Viewer
Post 97 of 192

Hi,

I would like to thank Paul for his support on my broadband issue yesterday. He helped me identify the issue and provide a replacement router. Throughout the call he was helpful, courteous and called me back to confirm the issue was resolved the next day.

I was very impressed given I was very frustrated prior to calling.  I can't recommend highly enough.

David

New Viewer
Post 98 of 192

Thanks

Hi I just want to pass my thanks onto your home move team and also the agent that took me through process. I am a manager for one of biggest retailers contact centres and would be proud to have an agent like that work for me. I've called a lot of companies during my home move and must say sky has been the least problematic and a lot less stressful that most others. You know the service is great when you come off the phone feeling as everything is sorted without me havING to do very much hope you can pass my feedback onto her
Runner
Post 99 of 192

Thanks to helpful customer services representative

Just wanted to say thanks to the gentleman who helped me today with broadband issues.  It started on a chat and then he phoned me to ensure he understood the issues I was experiencing.  On the chat he gave his name as Dale and during the call he apologised for having to leave me on hold while he asked his manager a question, but he explained he was new to the job.  Well, from my perspective there was no need to apologise - as he's doing a great job: polite, intelligent and aiming to please - just what you want from customer services.  I had thought at the end of the chat there would be the opportunity to provide feedback (which I've seen before) but I accidentally shut down the window so I may have missed it. 

Thanks again,

Kyle

Runner
Post 100 of 192

Been trying to find a way to compliment a member of staff for ages!

I spoke to Debbie on the Sky Chat function this morning and I cannot thank her enough for her help. I was looking to cancel my Sky TV subscription and downgrade my landline. She went through all the different options with me (spending a good 45 minutes, maybe more) and eventually I agreed to take a new 12 month contract on a lower price. However we were just about to complete when my daughter touched my phone and the chat closed! I was so frustrated as we'd spent so long discussing everything and to finally be nearing the end when that happened! Debbie took the time to call me on my mobile to make the changes for me, to reduce my bill.

Ordinarily if the chat closes that's the end of the service. Thank you so much Debbie for not just giving up and leaving me with a higher bill. You went out of your way to help me today and I'm very grateful.

As the chat was closed I didn't receive the feedback form so I really hope this gets back to her!
New Viewer
Post 101 of 192

Hi

I just wanted to pass on my thanks for Sky.

I've contacted them twice in the last fortnight and each time they've helped me with amazing customer service. I haven't got a  bad word to say about them.

Many thanks for all your help!

Thanks

Ian

Runner
Post 102 of 192

I have just moved my Phone and Broadband from BT after 16years  and am delighted with the SKY package I now have.

My only regret is that I did not do it sooner .

Viewer
Post 103 of 192

Many thanks to both Iain & Derek for their help in sorting out my account. They were both very courteous and went the extra bit in their assistance.

many, many thanks

Federica-C wrote:

Hi There!

We've noticed an amazing increase in the number of customers who share their customer service experience with us.

We're opening this thread to merge all your kind messages together, and provide you with a central place to share your great support experiences.

How To Send Thanks To Sky?

Simply reply to this thread and we'll pass on your feedback to the right department/person.

Thank you!

Viewer
Post 104 of 192

a massive thank you to Heather

hi hello, 

I want to say a massive thank you to one of Your Staff who was helping me ober the Phone with billing issues on14 th June. Heather was amazing and she dealt with all my subscription bills very professionally . She not only was polite and understanding but also funny and cheerful. We had so much laugh and to be precise, I rang with Lost of complaints and wanted to leave Sky. 

So i just want you guys to know how great she was doing and and whats most important, she sorted out everything for me in time so i could attend my zumba class . I even asked for her ID number so i could tell you this guys. It is HMC10 , she surely deserve a something Special for doing fabulous job over the Phone . 

Thanks 

Karolina Was 

Runner
Post 105 of 192

resolved issue via live chat

my name is richard lewis, After a stressful couple of days contacting and dealing with sky via phone and live chat with no solution or satisfaction in sight , i had the pleasure today of speaking with an lovely lady called Lyndsy (didnt give last name), sorry if name spelt wrong Lyndsy,  Who was more than helpful explaing to complete satisfaction an issue i had with my sky account, 

she was friendly at all times and understood what my issue was and unlike 3 previous advisors she put my mind at ease and explained clearly without sarcasm or mumbling, she even contacted me back when she  promised instead of leaving the issue to someone else another day, Lyndsy was a complete professional and understood what i was talking about without the need to explain myself repeatedly, that woman shoul be running the place not answering complaints, amazing lady and definitely deserves a raise in pay, i hope this message finds it's way to the person in question and is not igmored like most things at sky, thankyou lynsey, big hug from a very satisfied customer