How To Send Thanks To Sky

Runner
Post 45 of 257

Helpful staff.

Just like to comment on the swift and helpful service I received from Caroline at the Derby Call centre. She resolved my problem within minutes and was very cheery throughout our conversation. Well done!!!

Community Manager
Post 46 of 257

Re: Helpful staff.

Hi there @Tivvy+togg

I've managed to track down Caroline and I've passed on your comments.

Thanks for taking the time to do this. 

Sam
Community Manager

Take a look at the latest exclusive Sky customer offers
Runner
Post 47 of 257

Positive Feedback

Hi, not sure where to post! Wanted to pass on my sincere thanks to Colin, had a live chat to alter my subscription, he then called and swiftly changed it all over, he was so helpful, polite and went out of his way to please. Felt the positive Feedback needed passing on, very happy with the service recieved.
Oracle
Post 48 of 257

Re: Positive Feedback

Here is as good as anywhere to post about a positive or negative experience with Sky,im sure that one of the Sky staff members here will try to track done Colin and pass on your positive feedback to both himself and his line manager.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oracles are not Sky employees, we are just customers and will not be able to assist with account or billing issues.
Community Manager
Post 49 of 257

Re: Positive Feedback

Welcome to the Sky Community @Lianne321!

Thank you very much for your feedback. We've passed it on to the Customer Service dept. They will be able to forward it to Colin. 

Federica-C
Community Manager

Researcher
Post 50 of 257

3 cheers for Sal!

I'm not quite sure if this is the right place to do it but I wanted to take the time to thank SAL!

The whole time I've been with Sky and with all the problems I have encountered Sal solved my problem in 5 minutes flat!  Thank you for restoring my faith in human nature Sal, you're a credit to Sky, maybe they should get you training others on how to problem solve and deal with customers courteously and efficiently.  Well done you! Thanks for being so understanding, reasonable and making my day.  I can't praise you enough, but I forgot to ask your department, I do hope this reaches you, or more importantly your superiors, as I really hope your brilliant customer care is rewarded. Thanks again, Lou.😆

Community Manager
Post 51 of 257

Re: 3 cheers for Sal!

Hello @Lou616,

I'm glad to hear that the issue you were experiencing has been resolved. Thank you very much for your feedback, we've forwarded it to the relevant dept.

Smiley Happy

Federica-C
Community Manager

Community Manager
Post 52 of 257
Moved:

Why has the service got so bad?

Runner
Post 53 of 257

Re: Compliment

I too can't find a way to lodge a compliment (complaints are easy!), but I must thank the member of staff who guided me through the tests for what appeared to be an broadband outage over the last 24 hours. I came away from the conversation with a list of ideas which I've stored for future use. In fact, the problem seems to have been with the Google server which, according to many others on the Net, has been playing up. However, the lady at Sky took the time to make a thorough assessment of our line's performance, and I am grateful for her efforts.

Production Supervisor
Post 54 of 257

Since we are in compliment mode. Can I just say thanks to the team at Accessibility. They are excellent to deal with.

Stuart R
Community Manager
Post 55 of 257

Hello @cuanferry and @SDR,

I'm happy to hear that you've received an excellent support. Smiley Happy

Your feedback has been forwarded to relevant departments.

Thank you!

Federica-C
Community Manager

New Viewer
Post 56 of 257

Re: Positive customer feedback!

Probarbly in the wrong place here, been searching for somewhere I could leave some feedback.

Spoke to Abigale today at sky and Found her polite and very helpful and reassuring.  She helped me over the net then telephoned so i actually talked to someone.  First class customer service.  

Thanks again

John

Executive Producer
Post 57 of 257

Happy to join the general goodwill in here.

Just spoken to a lady called Sarah, and I am happy to say she was absolutely fantastic despite difficulties with the computer system.

A pleasure to deal with - polite, courteous and friendly.

She did mention that I may receive an e-mail survey, but wanted to post in here regardless just to show anyone looking that amongst the complaints, there are genuine cases of excellent customer service. Smiley Happy

Community Manager
Post 58 of 257

Welcome to the Sky Community @john+j+j!

I'd like to thank you and @Pacco65 for your great feedback. I've passed them on to the relevant departments.

Smiley Happy

Federica-C
Community Manager

Runner
Post 59 of 257

Great Service

Forgot the customer service lady name very very kind & very helpful thanks so much STAY BLESS