How To Send Thanks To Sky

Community Manager
Post 30 of 259

Re: Positive feedback

Hello brad42,

Welcome to the Sky Community!

Thanks for your feedback, we have forwarded it to customer service. 

Regards,

Federica

Federica-C
Community Manager

Take a look at the latest exclusive Sky customer offers
Researcher
Post 31 of 259

Positive feedback

I placed an order online last night for multiscreen and received an email pretty much straight away saying there was a problem and could I call. I did and the agent was rude and obnoxious and in no way at all wanted to help. I asked to speak to a supervisor so he placed me on hold and after ten mins the phone was hung up on me! Find dosent come close. I phoned back this morning and the experience couldn't have been any.more different. The ladies was called Katie and she needs a reward, she couldn't so enough to help and spent a while on the phone with me trying to sort out the problems from the night before. Unfortunately despite having 2 order numbers we couldn't access them so she put the order through with herself and actually saved me 50% of what I had been quoted online. She was extremely helpful. Couldn't do enough to help me and deserves recognition for this please
Runner
Post 32 of 259

Re: Sky feedback

Hello,

Would just like to give feeback, to a customer service advisor called Barry who returned my sanity after multiple problems with my sky package. After numerous lengthy phone calls, he listened and sorted the problem straight away.

Fantastic service.

Community Manager
Post 33 of 259

Re: Positive feedback

Hello @tarzanbb,

Thanks for your feedback, we have forwarded it to the customer service dept.

Federica

Federica-C
Community Manager

Runner
Post 34 of 259

Compliment

I had some aweful news today and all 3 of the Sky team that I spoke with were wonderful.  the last lady in particular,  whos name was Rebecca, helped me tremendously. Thankyou all so much.

Viewer
Post 35 of 259

Re: Sky feedback

I really want to say thank you so much! To one of the best woman I spoke to from help services. She was very kind and quickly helped me to solve my problem with landline phone and Internet, so happy to know that there are such a great people who knows what they do and what they talking about. What's more she even changed my humour and I will be relaxed for the rest of the day.
Runner
Post 36 of 259

want to say thank you

want to say a big thankyou to sandra agent <REMOVED> at sky fix and learn who ws exemplary in all she did to get us back in our nightmare switching back from bt.just dont know how to get her bosses this message.adam

Moderator note - removed personal information, as per house rules. 

Community Manager
Post 37 of 259

Re: want to say thank you

Hello @adbadger,

Thank you for your feedback! We've forwarded it to Sandra. Smiley Happy

Federica-C
Community Manager

New Viewer
Post 38 of 259

feedback- excellent service

Called sky today looking to cancel due to internet and phone line problems. Spoke to Rich in cancelations told him are problems and he was excellent sorted everything out was very happy with the service he gave .Best adviser i have spoke to in along time. He then passed me to technical to speak to daniel and again great service found the problem in a matter of minutes and found a solution.

Both of them are a credit to sky

Oracle
Post 39 of 259

Re: feedback- excellent service

Glad you got sorted 👍🏻

DRX895 (4f3151) - Logitech Z-5500 - ASUS VG278HV 27" - EPG Tester (NDA)DRX890 (4f3108) - LG 32LV550T 32" • Boxsets Bundle • MultiScreen • VIP Black ★ • iPad Pro 12.9" - iOS 11 betaXbox One - Alpha Tester - Gamertag:Annie UK • BT Infinity 2 • YouView HD • Lumia 1520 
Sky Customer - Tech Geek - Gamer - Web Designer - Computer Programmer
New Viewer
Post 40 of 259

Re: Sky feedback - 13th January 2015

Hi there, I'd like to express how helpful my sky adviser Vardah was today. I spoke with her over the online chat tool and she was extremely helpful, polite and presented all the infomation clearly. Also when my computer crashed and the chat was lost she followed up by calling me back which I was extremely suprised and greatful for.

I wasn't able to leave any offical feedback for her as the rest of my request was completed on the phone rather than online (she'd said it would usually appear once that online chat had finished) but I expressed how helpful she was after she had completed my requests if there's anyway this can be passed along somehow I would be greatful. I'm extremely impressed with Sky's staff customer service on this occasion and think that the Online Chat tool is also a brilliant asset too. Thank you.

Runner
Post 41 of 259

Great Customer Service from Sky

Spoke to Advisor called Haseeb at Sky today, was very happy in the way he was able to solve my query, He was very friendly and polite and listened though all my ranting, Since joining Sky in October 2015 I have been very happy with the Service and now I'm very happy with their customer service thanks to Haseeb.
Community Manager
Post 42 of 259

Re: Great Customer Service from Sky

Hello @shandicep,

Welcome to the Sky Community!

Thanks for your feedback, I'm very glad your issue has been resolved. We've forwarded your message to the customer service dept.

Regards,

Federica-C
Community Manager

New Viewer
Post 43 of 259

Thank you

I would like to pass my thanks on to Lawrence for all his efforts during my call to sky. He was amazing and even called me back when he said he would along with sorting all my problems. He is a asset thank you Lawrence. Smiley Happy a happy customer
Community Manager
Post 44 of 259

Re: Thank you

Welcome to the Sky Community @biancaleannexo,

Many thanks for your feedback. Smiley Happy It has been forwarded to the customer service department.

Regards,

Federica-C
Community Manager