How To Send Thanks To Sky

Sound Designer
Post 15 of 256

Very helpful sky advisor!

Spoke to a very nice sky adviser on the phone, heard a lot of horror stories about speaking to some of these, but she was very helpful,i have been with Sky 20+ years, but times are tough at the moment and was looking to make a few savings, i was really looking to downgrade from Variety to Original (we only watch the main entertainment channels so Variety was a bit of a waste of money, as the adviser agreed), cancel Sky Sports (sad to see it go  but become too expensive, we do watch a lot of it but we do have access to BT Sport) and try and sort a deal out for our Multiroom.

After going through what we watch on Sports, she came to conclusion i could have 1/2 price  for 12 months on each package,Original,Sports and Multiroom, (perhaps mentioning BT Sport was the killer!),very happy with my savings, was really thinking of cancelling a lot of Sky but may stay for a little longer now! 

Executive Producer
Post 16 of 256

Re: Very helpful sky advisor!

Nice one - sounds like you've done well there. I had to cancel altogether and wait a month last year before I got half price for 12 months - they must like you more than me Smiley Very Happy

Sound Designer
Post 17 of 256

Re: Very helpful sky advisor!

The lady i spoke to was Scottish, i am Welsh, seems it may be an advantage to have some Celtic blood in you!

Researcher
Post 18 of 256

Compliments to Michael

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

i have been on here trying to get an email address to do this but without success so thought I'd voice my gratitude here. So often one hears bad reports about the customer service agents at sky so it's lovely to be able to share a positive experience. 

I went on web chat yesterday with the intention of cancelling my Sky TV package as my circumstances had changed and found mysel no longer able to afford £30 per month. I spoke to an agent called Michael (with a Scottish accent and most likely to be from a retentions team) he asked me if he could call me and did so very promptly. We had a chat and he then offered me a deal which reduced my subscription by £10 per month without losing any channels in return for agreeing a further 12 month contract. I was delighted with the offer and accepted graciously. Michael then set my new package up while I remained on the phone and he advised me of my next bill charges and due date. 

Throughout my web chat and subsequent call, Michael was courteous and pleasant and extremely efficient and the only mistake made was from me; when I inadvertently closed the chat window before I completed a feedback form he had asked me to do.  

I feel so silly for my error but also, having lots of call centre experience myself, know how important KPIs are to maintain a persons standards of customer service and I'm so sorry that Michael has missed out on an excellent feedback response. So I just wanted to voice it here in the hope he somehow receives it. 

My belief is you treat someone in the way you expect to be treated yourself and today that proved true. I never gave anything less than 100% when I worked in Cust Service and today I received 100% back from Michael.  Thank you for making my experience such a positive one. 

Executive Producer
Post 19 of 256

Re: Compliments to Michael

Nice to see something positive on here Smiley Happy

Researcher
Post 20 of 256

Re: Compliments to Michael

That's what I thought. With so much negativity and complaints I thought it only but right I give praise where it's due.

Spoiler
Smiley Happy

New Viewer
Post 21 of 256

Re: Positive Sky feedback - Hero!

I wish I had Sean's last name, but after moving across to Sky Boardband from Talk Talk and experiencing a few issues (albeit BT issues with phone line), the guy has been a bloody hero!!!

One thinig you don't expect from a Custiomer Service agent is for them to actually call you back at the exact time they say they will, but Sean did. Although he couldn't physically help me with my issue - was a bit technical, his attentiveness was beyond compare.

I actually said to him you have made me feel like I have been your only customer in the last week, although I know these guys are busy taking call after call - unsung heroes IMO!

I would love to hear from SKY regarding this and I hope he can be tracked down. As angry as I was that my service wasn't working, I just couldn't get angry with him, he did everything he could!

Runner
Post 22 of 256

Positive feedback

Hi, I'm posting in here because I can't find anywhere else to give positive feedback. 

I signed up to Sky today for me and flat mate, and I just wanted to say a massive thank you to Anthony at the Leeds office who helped us get started.

He advised us on the best options for us as we've not moved into the apartment yet,and also helped us save heaps of money on our monthly bill & arranged everything so we were set up for pretty much when we moved in. But not only that, he was so friendly on the phone; saved me money and cheered my morning up! I couldn't have asked for better customer service Smiley Happy!

Please pass the message on

Thank you

Staff
Post 23 of 256

Re: Positive feedback

Thanks for the feedback @PorciaandDanni, we've passed this over to our Leeds office to reach Anthony Smiley Happy

Stacey
Community Manager

Take a look at the latest exclusive Sky customer offers
Viewer
Post 24 of 256

Re: Sky feedback

Just want to pass on thanks to the adviser who helped me with my broadband connection on 24.10. His name was Antony (possibly Anthony he had a strong accent). He was very patient waiting for me to mess about with cables and he called bang on 8pm that night to check to see how my connection had been, and then again called tonight (26.10) as promised. Credit where credit is due. He was very helpful and I was actually surprised he called back the two times he said he would. Great customer service from him.
Researcher
Post 25 of 256

Re: Sky feedback

I received an email from sky with offer to reactivate my sky + HD box free for 6 months with limited features,Smiley Very Happy so we set about setting the box up (boxed up since we had to cancel subscription) it proved to be a bit of a challenge the box needed software upate l contact sky help on live chat,also spoke with a team member on the phone and a call centre all of which to a few days to sort out l am now one very happy customer Smiley LOL won't bore you all with the tec details but the box is sorted and is running like a dream! I wanted to a big Thankyou to of the Sky team who were so very helpful  in all area's you read and hear so much negative stuff about customer service, l have been with sky for 13yrs and have always received GOOD service. Thankyou for this offer l am going to enjoy this gift and hopefully in 2016 l will be able to have SKY TV again.

Runner
Post 26 of 256

positive feedback / Sky agent experience I've had:

I wish to express my gratitude and thanks to the Sky agent I spoke with on the 9/11/15 who I called in respect of my Sky talk account.

The agent or reference of the agent I spoke with was or is (I was told) 60PTG01.  After a long call wait time of around 15'mins (I initially rang before waiting at 7:15pm on 9/11/15).  I found the agent I spoke with (detailed ref' or ID for her above) to be very professional, kind, dedicated and courteous in her job role and in dealing with my enquiry.  And as well as as helping me with my Sky Talk Anytime enquiry she was very knowledgeable and ensured that she gave me correct and up to date information and that I received all correspondence relating to the changes I had made immediately via Email.

I believe all Sky telephone agents do a valuable job and often under difficult circumstances and I for one much appreciate and respect them for there dedication and willingness to help and assist customers.  I've always found Sky agents on the phone to be kind, courteous and of course very professional and most importantly they work hard to resolve and deal with your (or mine) enquiry to ensure a happy or best case result and or scenario.

Thank you very much Sky I've been a customer for 3+ years now and can't recall a time that I've had an issue or complaint and especially a one that's not been resolved or dealt with.  I find Sky talk, broadband and TV to be most reliable and a lot more so than Virgin media who I've also first hand experience of being a customer with.  Sky for myself is my number '1 choice for reliability and customer service and the offers that I receive and take up on from time to time I enjoy and are great as well (So keep them coming :-)

I'd most definitely recommend sky to anyone considering them as their media provider (whether it be for all or just for either their phone, broadband and TV services).

Yours faithfully (a happy customer)

Mr Christopher P  McGrath 

New Viewer
Post 27 of 256

Compliment

I couldn't find a way other than via community of how to compliment a sky.com team member: Annie Goodfellow. She was amazing at her job and helped me to upgrade to a sky movies package. She explained everything clearly and ensured that I was happy before ending the call. She really should be praised for her excellent customer service skills and I would like, if posisble, for you to pass on this feedback. 

Previous to this I had experienced a frustrating number of calls to the sky team who said they couldn't help with online issues (The online chat was unavailable) and I need to speak to the sky.com team members and that they couldn't advise of t&c's for online exclusive offers etc. which nealry led me to not sign up to the package as it was so difficult to get the answers I needed. 

Community Manager
Post 28 of 256

Re: Compliment

Hello SAM10,

Thank you very much for your feedback, we're glad that you had a great support experience with us!

Your feedback has been forwarded to Ann. Smiley Wink

Regards,

Federica

Federica-C
Community Manager

Take a look at the latest exclusive Sky customer offers
Runner
Post 29 of 256

Positive feedback

You know, you really should make this type of feedback easier than having to invent a board name Smiley Wink A guy named Henry dealt with my issue and while I'm fairly sure you train all your staff the same way, Henry deserves a pay rise. I didn't tell him but I suffer from an extremely severe anxiety disorder and I was having a particularly bad day, made worse by my Sky box turning into a Norweigan Blue, if only momentarily. Talking to him it was almost as if it wasn't there ( what can I say, it never leaves). Thanks man, you have no idea what that level of personalability means to someone in my situation and the fact that it's your job to treat customers that way is why I say you need a pay rise! It's no consolation if they won't give you one but at least you spread the milk of human kindness to someone Smiley Wink Thank you again, sincerely, and not only for your concise and clear help but for being friendly.