How To Send Thanks To Sky

Runner
Post 181 of 298

Re: How To Send Thanks To Sky

Thanks to customer services advisor Stephen for helping us sort out our broadband connection today!!

Viewer
Post 182 of 298

Afternoon,

I just wanted to let you know that we had an engineer out this morning (I believe his names is 'Ron' we live in the RG8 area) we had a call the evening before the visit from Ron to notify us the 2 hour window he would  be visiting in, this for starters was great as i am normally chasing companies for a more specific time slot on the day so i dont have to stay in.

From the minute Ron arrived he was polite, friendly and helpful. He didnt rush and was very informative, definitely a credit to SKY. People are always quick to complain but not as many say 'thank you' so i thought id drop a quick message, hopefully this will reach him.

Many thanks

The SImpsons

Runner
Post 183 of 298

Afternoon,

I wanted to thank your installation engineer Stu Evans (ST18 area) who installed Sky Q this morning. Stu was polite, friendly helpful and explained everything to me clearly. He didnt rush and was very informative, definitely a credit to SKY.

Hopefully this will reach him.

Many thanks

John Boycott

Runner
Post 184 of 298

I'd just like to give Emma on the Facebook page some sort of acknowledgment for making me feel like I'm a customer who's cared about.

iv had a few issues and it's an absolute pleasure to deal with her!

always makes the issues disappear immediately and was very surprised to see a pm pop up to day from her on my Facebook keeping me up to date on a refund process.

she really didn't have to do that it's above an beyond what she has to do and I'm grateful for that.

even down to her light hearted responses to a pm it's nice to feel like your speaking to another human being on the other side😊

She he is a credit to sky and the nicest person I have had the pleasure of speaking to in customer services with any company.

she deserves recognition and I hope this goes a little way of giving it to her

New Viewer
Post 185 of 298

Thanks To Sky

I just wanted to express how impressed I am with Sky, they have followed us on three house moves and have been great on each installation. Thank you Smiley Happy 

Sound Designer
Post 186 of 298

Just wanted to say a big thanks to steve on live chat, been with Sky for nearly 30 years now, but recently, what with getting a free fresat box and rising costs with Sky was going to call it a day with Sky and stick with freesat, obviously going to miss a lot of programmes and channels we all enjoy, but needs must asthey say, got in touch with live chat to give my notice, was offered various things to stay, resisted them all, until  a 75% offer to stay came up, as i pay my sky bills in advance, it meant basically i have already paid the next few months and thereafter my billl will   only be a few pounds each month for 12 months, good to see Sky giving great offers to older customers!

Viewer
Post 187 of 298

Hello,

i would just like to send the biggest thank you to Jacques on the live chat!

He was amazing!!!! Friendly and chatty and helped me with everything I needed. I lost connection with him and I was panicking trying to connect but he phoned me and we sorted it all over the phone.  Such a lovely person to talk to and made my sky experience amazing. Please make sure this feedback reaches him! Hope he enjoys GoT as much as we do!! 

Many thanks 

Emily

Community Manager
Post 188 of 298

Many thanks all for your great feedback. Your messages have been forwarded to the deserving recipients Smiley Happy

Federica-C
Community Manager

Take a look at the latest exclusive Sky customer offers
Runner
Post 189 of 298

Excellent service yesterday from Richard in Mombai. Solved a complex problem efficiently and courteously. My thanks.

Runner
Post 190 of 298

I just want to leave a message of thanks to Anton who works in the retention or call back department responsible for retaining sky customers. He provided amazing customer service and as a result I decided to stay with Sky for my TV and also subscribed to Broadband. After a dreadful time with TalkTalk it was great to deal with someone who was friendly and persevered to get my account sorted and did a great job getting me transfered from TalkTalk. I hope this message finds the correct person in such department as I never had an email come through to give feedback. But once again I would just like to say thank you to Anton for his excellent service and his patience and endeavour to sort out my broadband issue. Regards.

Runner
Post 191 of 298

Just wanted to say what an amazing advisor charlotte was today. She helped me solve the problems not just with billing but helped me with retention team. Sean on retention was also amazing and solved more than one issue including an over charged item. These two advisors are real ambassors for sky and would give them both 10 out of 10 for their customer service skills. Hope they get some sort of bonus from sky they deserve it

New Viewer
Post 192 of 298

I received amazing service from Neelam when I called to reduce my Sky package. I wanted to make sure I was getting the best deal and Neelam was incredibly patient and went through everything very clearly to me, including which channels I watch. No one has asked me this prior from Sky customer services. Thank you very much Neelam. Emma

Viewer
Post 193 of 298

WE TRIED TO COMPLETE A SURVEY BUT SKY DID NOT SEND ONE..   SHARON WAS EXCELLENT AND PRADEEP WAS VERY GOOD.

WE DO NOT KNOW OUR PASSWORD BUT NO ONE CAN TELL US HOW TO FIND IT

ODONNELL

Oracle
Post 194 of 298

With regard to the password problem, can you post in the appropriate forum, which password you're having difficulty with?

Runner
Post 195 of 298

Upgrade

I would like to thank Caton. The sky adviser I spoke to yesterday who helped me to sort out an upgrade to my sky package.

He was really helpful and gave me a great deal. 

Thank you very much