How To Send Thanks To Sky

Runner
Post 136 of 259

Re: How To Send Thanks To Sky

Thankyou sky for being a great service. My partner and I love having brilliant tv and broadband access. In future please let tv viewers know when you are going to update the box mid view. Without warning it can cause people to get annoyed. Thanks for the good service.
Runner
Post 137 of 259

The lady who took my call

I rang about sky shield and spoke to a lady she was extremely helpful and spoke to me like a normal person was pretty stressed out but by the time i finished the call it put a smile of my face Smiley Happy thankyou would it be possible for her to deal with my sky account if i need anything
Community Manager
Post 138 of 259

Re: The lady who took my call

Hello @Thomasm

Thanks for your kind message Smiley Happy When you call in, the call is directed to the first available adviser, so I'm afraid you won't be able to speak with the same person every time (unless it's a lucky coincidence!)

We'll pass your feedback on to the relevant team.

Federica-C
Community Manager

Take a look at the latest exclusive Sky customer offers
New Viewer
Post 139 of 259

I spoke to a really nice Scottish man called Kenny this evening who helped me with my concerns and helped with my sky box, I would just like to say thank you for all your help and patients with me! He shown fantastic customer service and was very helpful.. Thank you Kenny!
Viewer
Post 140 of 259

HI.

I recently used your online chat service to cancel my sky order and was dreading it. I have done this many times before with Sky and other companies and usually hate every minute.

However... I was met by Thomas who shared a lot of the same interests as myself and we chatted about the Sky account as well as our shared interests in gaming and i actually enjoyed the experience.

Please pass on my Thanks to Thomas as i was unable to complete the questionaire after the chat and i would like him to be acknowledged for making it less traumatic. Oh... and he persuaded me to renew my Whole package Smiley Very Happy

Regards

Dave.

Runner
Post 141 of 259

I signed up for this account to say how great of an experience with your customer service I had regarding my faulty broadband. A member of your call centre called Kane (time 7:30-8ish today) who deals with broadband faults was probably the best person I have ever dealt with over the phone from any company. I work in a call centre myself (not sky) and the atmosphere among workers is nothing short of suicidal. Kane was the total opposite, genuinely helpful, positive and patient as I kept him on the line for long periods whilst running around my house checking connections. I will be seriously annoyed if no one gives him credit for this, these jobs aren't easy when you're dealing with aggressive morons on a daily basis and maintaining the temperament he had deserves recognition! Will recommend friends due to this, compared to certain phone companies who I will not name, he was far superior in every way.
New Viewer
Post 142 of 259

id c4mm17,

thanks sir for your help although job haven't done yet but really appreciate your support and help.

i hope whatever efforts you put in won't be waisted and the next team would be as good and helpfull

as you were .thanks again.

regards.

hkha

Runner
Post 143 of 259

HI, I've just had an online chat with someone called KhayrulIslam in the retentions department. This person was so helpful. I was expecting to get a feedback form come up but I didn't and i just wanted to say how great they were. They signed us up for anoher 12 months and I'm not sure we would have if it had been anyone else. Just want to pass on the feedback and say a huge thank you!

New Viewer
Post 144 of 259

I would like to say a massive thank you to Fraiser in the cancellations team. We had the phone put down on us twice before getting through to him. We wanted to cancel part of our package due to being too much money for what we used. Not only did he sort this for us, but we also took out broadband with sky but he also stayed over half an hour past the end of his shift and is phoning us back tomorrow to finalise everything. So a massive thank you to him for all he has done for us tonight from Paul and Claire Myers
New Viewer
Post 145 of 259

Big THANK YOU to Gavin for all the help I received from you today! Your customer service is outstanding, and we are extremely appreciative that you went the extra mile to ring me back (despite me missing your call 5 times) and sort an appointment for a broadband problem we where otherwise unaware of.
Thank you very much.
Sky employee of the month Smiley Happy 🎈
Viewer
Post 146 of 259

Fantasic service this morning, 5th October 2016  from Pridyush from your technical team?  He was  pleasant, patient, informative and put me at ease.  No matter how many questions l asked he knew the answer or tried to find a solution.  This is what l call great customer service and why l will continue using Sky.  One person can make a difference to your customers staying with you and today that person was Pridyush.  Well done!

Runner
Post 147 of 259

I dont normally complete feedback forms, infact im normally one to complain however I want to give some great feedback to go to Bruce who's an installer in Norfolk as after my famous last words 'It will be an easy job' it was anything but!
From working with Sky prior I know they work hard and he made a priority to come back to fix our freesat boxes after a newly installed box initially messed up the connection to my father-in-law's TV. After making the dreadful mistake of going with EE i would have been in terrible trouble if the TV hadnt been fixed any later. Think its only when you experience technical issues you find out how good a company is and Sky have really come up trumps so thank you. Really 1st class service
Viewer
Post 148 of 259

Quite possibly the best customer service experience I've ever had.

No dial tone on home phone, phoned customer service at lunch time, got through within a minute, Irish customer service assistant was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful, by the time I got home from work less than four hours later the problem was fixed. Easy as that. 

Rewind to two years ago when I was with BT and had the exact same problem. I was banded about different foreign call centres & told to do the same tests on all of my equipment more than five times. Not one person I spoke to understood what was happening and had no interest in my situation. I was sick of being told my equipment at home was at fault. I had three different Open Reach engineers come out to do tests on the equipment in my home, days were wasted waiting for them to show up, sometimes not showing up at all. I eventually had to complain to the executive complaints department and write a letter to my local MP to help resolve the situation.

It took TWO MONTHS for them to solve the same problem that Sky managed to fix in under four hours. Unbelievable. 

Thank you Sky Customer Service, incredibly efficientSmiley Happy

New Viewer
Post 149 of 259

Hey,

Sky customer service is incredible. I'd like to send my thanks to Shalina in the Customer Retentions department whom I spoke to on 8/10/2016

She was incredibly helpful in helping me upgrade to fibre. She was very thorough and friendly in what she did and covered all the questions I had, in addition to making sure I was fully aware as to how payments would be structured. 

I am very happy with the customer service I have received overall - second to none. Was with BT 2 years ago and Sky's customer service is definitely so much better.

I would be very grateful if someone could make her department aware of this feedback. I was going to fill one of the feedback surveys after my phone call with her, but I didn't receive an option to. 

Thank you again Shalina!

Viewer
Post 150 of 259

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Sky and in Particular Tim who was the Sky engineer who did a fantastic job relocating the Satalite cables at my property earlier today.