Re: How To Send Thanks To Sky

I just wanted to feedback on the service from your engineer Chris today. 3 months ago we moved in to our new house and had an engineer come out and re install sky for us. Sadly he did a really poor job and the wiring looked really ugly around our house he didn't ask us what colour wire we wanted and just wasn't interested in his job complaining he didn't think he could do it and just seemed to moan throughout the installation. We felt really disappointed in the service. Today however we couldn't haven't experienced better service Chris came along and straight away apologised for how the work had been done I think he was surprised by how poor it looked. He quickly changed he wiring and made sure it was fitted correctly and not hanging down over our porch. He did an excellent job, was clean, tidy and very professional. Nothing was too much trouble and he was really friendly and helpful. I just wanted to say a big thank you to Chris he reinstated our faith in sky installations and is truly an example of what great service should look like. Well done Chris 😊
0 Likes
1 Comment
Status changed to: Mission Accomplished