Re: How To Send Thanks To Sky

I have been a Sky TV Customer since 1998 and throught the years have upgraded so that I now have Broadband, Talk and now Sky Q.  On the few occasions I have needed to speak to Customer Services they have always been helpful and courteous and have always solved any problems. Based on my positive experience all these years I registered for SkyQ and was very impressed with all the informative emails I received plus the website. I phoned on 11th February to buy SkyQ and spoke to Alison. She was so friendly and helpful and explained everything thoroughly and answered all my questions. Hopefully you will pass on my thanks. Turning to the installation yesterday (17th March). The Engineer, Lee, arrived within the time slot and although it was later in the day he was very Professional and explained the installation steps to me. All my questions were answered and he took care with all my equipment. I have an old house with thick walls but everything was set up perfectly and I am delighted with Sky Q  and increased speed on my computer too. Please pass on my thanks to him also, if you are able to, as I cannot give my personal details. He was very knowledgable and had worked for Sky for 20 years. Just thought I would give you this positive feedback. Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Comment
Status changed to: Mission Accomplished