Hey all I'm just wondering if you are doing any trials

Answered
Go to Answer
Runner
Post 1 of 4

Hey all I'm just wondering if you are doing any trials

I'm wondering if sky are wanting any customers for trialing new products and services. I'm a loyal customer and it would be great to support the good work that sky do please contact me if anyone knows anything about this thank you 

Jonina x
Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 4

Re: Hey all I'm just wondering if you are doing any trials

@Xoena

Welcome to the community!

Sky do look for beta testers from time to time, your best bet is just to keep an eye on the appropriate forums here (Sky+, Sky Q, Sky Go & Apps) and look out for a post asking for volunteers.

KingfisherUKSky Q 2TB & Virgin Vivid 200  Volunteer Beta Tester  Community Oracle
All Replies
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 4

@Xoena

Welcome to the community!

Sky do look for beta testers from time to time, your best bet is just to keep an eye on the appropriate forums here (Sky+, Sky Q, Sky Go & Apps) and look out for a post asking for volunteers.

KingfisherUKSky Q 2TB & Virgin Vivid 200  Volunteer Beta Tester  Community Oracle
Runner
Post 3 of 4

Hi Jonina,

I have today received an email from Sky Trials team to take part in the upcoming Sky Store trials.
It said "
We can’t give too much away at this stage but if you are interested in taking part please fill in our registration form".

The email was from <removed>, so get in contact with them if this is something you are interested in

Moderator Note: Removed email address

Camera Assistant
Post 4 of 4

badmash wrote:

Hi Jonina,

I have today received an email from Sky Trials team to take part in the upcoming Sky Store trials.
It said "
We can’t give too much away at this stage but if you are interested in taking part please fill in our registration form".

The email was from <removed>, so get in contact with them if this is something you are interested in

Moderator Note: Removed email address

@badmash The chance to take part in trials is a privileged one the fact that you posted something what was meant for your eyes only may have scuppered your chances to continue with the trials and any future ones as well.

Like @KingfisherUK   post (Sky do look for beta testers from time to time, your best bet is just to keep an eye on the appropriate forums here (Sky+, Sky Q, Sky Go & Apps) and look out for a post asking for volunteers.)

That's the right way to go about it.