Any plans for Valentine's day?

Oracle
Post 16 of 20

Re: Any plans for Valentine's day?

Well, it'll be a quiet night in for me while SWMBO and "Kevin the teenager" are off visiting the mother-in-law for half-term.

So that'll be beer, football and probably a movie afterwards then Smiley LOL

KingfisherUKSky Q 2TB & Virgin Vivid 200  Volunteer Beta Tester  Community Oracle
Oracle
Post 17 of 20

@manualoverride This is getting weird. First, you mention watching The Fly, which I did a few weeks ago, now you mention buying a new fridge & I did that a few weeks ago too. And it was a big one, it was a fridge/freezer. No idea if I can fit inside, though. Smiley Tongue

Sky+HD 2TB STB - 46" 3DLEDHDTV - 3D Blu ray player/HCS
Producer
Post 18 of 20

@merv60  ask @manualoverride to mention you winning the lottery Smiley Wink

merv60 wrote:

@manualoverride This is getting weird. First, you mention watching The Fly, which I did a few weeks ago, now you mention buying a new fridge & I did that a few weeks ago too. And it was a big one, it was a fridge/freezer. No idea if I can fit inside, though. Smiley Tongue

Managing Editor
Post 19 of 20

ianpaul1 wrote:

I like your thinking @ianpaul1, perhaps we should start off small...

@merv60check your suit pocket that you haven't worn since that wedding I think there might still be £20 in there.

SkyQ 2TB 2160P 10Bit - Samsung UE40JU6400
Q Mini 1080p - Samsung LE40A656
All wireless connection, Box Sets Bundle with Sky Cinema and Sky Sports. BT Home Hub 6 with 52Mb fibre.
Oracle
Post 20 of 20

manualoverride wrote:

ianpaul1 wrote:

I like your thinking @ianpaul1, perhaps we should start off small...

@merv60check your suit pocket that you haven't worn since that wedding I think there might still be £20 in there.

@manualoverride Hmmm... If I could remember the charity shop I gave it to & they could remember who bought it, we might be on to something. Then again we might only find a very old piece of paper with a speech written on it.

Sky+HD 2TB STB - 46" 3DLEDHDTV - 3D Blu ray player/HCS