Good and bad answers

Staff
Post 1 of 1

Good and bad answers

Get the most out of the Sky Community by asking your questions in the right way. 

• Be as clear and concise as possible.
  • We know that you may be in an annoying predicament but try to be as nice as possible. Remember, you're talking to fellow customers most of the time. 
  • Use bullets where you can - these help list problems or troubleshooting steps for others. 
  • What have you tried already? Let everyone know so they don't ask you to do things that you've already tried.
  • Sometimes a bit of back and forward may be required to come up with a solution - so be prepared for that.
  • Remember and say thanks, give anyone who has helped you a Like and mark the post that helped you most as the Solution. 

Below are some examples of good and bad posts. 

Bad post

hi all, i currently have sky tv, but its coming to an end in feb 2011, i,m in 2 minds of getting broadband unlimited now but i,m wanting to cancel my sky tv package in feb, can i still get broadband unlimited now and still cancel my tv package in feb? i,ve heard you can now get broadband with sky as a standalone without the need to subscribe to tv packages is this true, and if so can i add broadband to my tv package now and still be able to cancel in feb my tv package but still get to keep my broadband unlimited package, ? i know if i cancel tv package i will pay an extra £2.50 a month, 

Good Post

Hi, all,

I currently have Sky TV but my contract is up in February 2018. I am in two minds between getting broadband now but I want to cancel my TV package in Feb. I've already tried looking at sky.com but I can't see a definitive answer anywhere.

• Can I get broadband as a standalone product without TV?
  • Can I get broadband now and still cancel my TV in Feb?

Thanks in advance!

Stacey
Community Manager

Take a look at the latest exclusive Sky customer offers

Recommended Threads