Sky Hub router default username and password

Answered
Go to Answer
Researcher
Post 1 of 11

Sky Hub router default username and password

Hi,

I have the white Sky Hub router and the default username and passwords (admin - sky) dont work.

any help please.

thanks

Spence

Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 11

Re: Sky Hub router default username and password

The admin and sky are the default ones so umless you have changed them they should work. You could try resetting it by pressing something in the tiny little hole of the side of it. This will reset it back to admin (username) and sky (password).

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
All Replies
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 11

The admin and sky are the default ones so umless you have changed them they should work. You could try resetting it by pressing something in the tiny little hole of the side of it. This will reset it back to admin (username) and sky (password).

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 3 of 11

please help me because i forgot my sky router new password how can i change my wireless password

Oracle
Post 4 of 11

@SKY3D2D4

Login to your router at by typing 192.168.0.1 into your address bar in your browser, where you type the www internet addresses and use these details when requested:

Username - admin

Password - sky

And now look for the "Wireless Settings" section as your current password will be in the Network Key box, when you have found it you should see the box with your current password displayed, so change it and remember to save it. Now you will need to change the password on any wireless devices you use like a laptop, wireless printer etc..

I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 5 of 11

Hi,

I have the black Sky Hub router and the default username and passwords (admin - sky) dont work.
I tried to reset the router and they still not working
Every time I press enter after I insert username and password another window pops-up to log-in again
any help please.
Oracle
Post 6 of 11

What did you do to reset your router?

Runner
Post 7 of 11

There is a black button with reset
I couldn't find the the tiny little hole just a normal reset button
And when I try to put my the default username and password nothing happens and I have again the window to log-in
Runner
Post 8 of 11

I kept the button pressed for few second and the wifi light and connection went off and came back again after a moment
Oracle
Post 9 of 11

Yes, that's correct, these Hubs have a reset button, rather than a recessed one. You could try the Recovery tool here, but failing that, I think you'll have to give Sky a call.

Viewer
Post 10 of 11

Please help me I need a password to contact my tablet to my sky router skyb0690
Oracle
Post 11 of 11

The password could be printed on your sky router @Kate+perry, have you checked to see if it is ?

I do not work for Sky.