on 06-11-2012 08:33 AM
Good Morning Louise+Clarke,
Here's a step-by-step on how to change your password. It is recommended you do this through a wired connection.
1. Open a web browser and type 192.168.0.1
2. Once prompted login with username admin and password sky
3. Go to setup/wireless settings (depending on router type)
4. Change encryption type if desired
5. Type new password into network key box
6. Click apply at the bottom of the page.
This will change it straight away. All devices currently connected will have to be updated as these will stop working wirelessly as soon as the password is changed.