Help
Help

Broadband & Talk Orders
Contributor
oddbod91

cannot phone out

Since taking out sky talk 2months ago I I cannot phone out but can receive calls . I can phone bt . When I phone someone all I get is the number you have called is busy or sorry ring back cannot be used on this call. I have the line of BT and calls of SKY
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Senior Member (Platinum)
daveNOS

Re: cannot phone out

If you are a Sky talk customer you will be paying line rental to Sky not BT so it will be a Sky line.

If you can call BT are you doing that by dialling 150 or another number?
Opinions expressed on here by me are mine and mine alone.
I do not work for Sky im just a customer like you
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Contributor
oddbod91

I have line rental with bt the no is an 0800 no
Senior Member (Platinum)
daveNOS

I never knew you could have Sky Talk without Sky line rental(i've learnt something new today so thank you for that :smileyhappy:)

Have you spoke to BT to see if its an issue with your line?

Have you tried Sky's live chat support option?

Opinions expressed on here by me are mine and mine alone.
I do not work for Sky im just a customer like you
Community Coordinator
Shelz

Hi oddbod91,

Could you tell me what your MySky account tells you your package is please? https://my.sky.com/mysky/myaccount/my-packages/.

This link will take you to the page that allows you to see your TV service and what you pay for as well as your Sky Talk and Broadband if you have it. Just sign in with your MySky username and password :smileyhappy:

Once you can see exactly what services you have with us we will be able to help you further. As @daveNOS has said, if you take the Sky Talk package, you should also have the Sky Talk Line Rental, so this is what I would like to get checked out first!

As soon as you know, please do drop me a message back and we will get this taken care of!

Thanks,
Shelsz

Shelz
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Contributor
oddbod91

Sorry for the delay . I have sky entertainment extra. Sky multiscreen. Extra digibox .sky plus hd box. Sky Sky broadband unlimited. Sky talk anytime uk hope this helps