Help
Help

Broadband & Talk Orders
Regular Visitor
MissF
Accepted Solution

Where are my M&S vouchers?!!!

I joined Sky on the 4th March 2011 and was promised £50 M&S vouchers! To date I have not received them!!

I have emailed the voucher department 3 times now - I did get a response saying that they were dispatched on the 9th March and that they would be here by 5th April - but nothing! So I emailed again shortly after this date, but was told that it might take up to 45 days to arrive - but still nothing has come!!  I have just emailed again this morning!

When will they be here?! I am getting really fed up with Sky - I had so many problems with the installation because Sky just didnt seem to be bothered about fixing it!  My broadband and talk is now up and running after I told I wanted it sorted or was going to leave!

I really don't feel like a valued customer!!! How can a big company really get away with such bad service?!!!

Please send my vouchers now!  - You are causing this pregnant woman unnessasary stress!!

I think everyone should complain to Watchdog/office of fair trading - some of the other posts on this website  make me think I am not the only person in this situation!!

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Robert-B

Re: Where are my M&S vouchers?!!!

Hi MissF,

Have you tried filling out this form as we have a dedicated department who will look into this for you?

Robert-B
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Frequent Visitor
sjcblue

I'm having a similar issue and have contacted sky through the email you suggested (link above).  I got a reply quite quickly however it would be more helpful if someone read the email you send and reply to your actual query rather than send an obviously generic response by filling in the gaps (e.g. account number, date and name).

I asked why they were sent to my old address and not the one where you have installed TV and (Hopefully) will eventually install my phone line and broadband.  My vouchers are sitting in a Royal mail depot that I can't get to and have been there a week.  They will end up gettign sent back to you and I lose out due to incompetence (again) on Sky's side!

What is even more frustrating, is the fact that there is no option on your automated telephone line to speak to anyone about something other than wrestling, TV, phone/broadband or 3D services.

Please can someone advise further?

Community Coordinator
Shelz

Hi sjcblue,

Apologies that you have not been able to get through to an advisor.

If you click here, you can either resubmit an email like you have already or just below the link "contact sky about your vouchers" there is a contact number where you can talk to someone regarding your vouchers.

Shelz
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Frequent Visitor
Pompeyfaith

Is there anyone that has recieved there vouchers, I have my doubts to be honest as I have been given so any conflicting stories by sky I am at the point of giving up.

Maybe an email to Martin Lewis from MSE will get this investigated.