Help
Help

Broadband & Talk Orders
Contributor
DragonDallas

What is the free phone number to call Sky ? I want to change broadband direct debt details

[ Edited ]

Hi Im looking for a free phone number to call SKY customer service I want to Change Direct Debt details

Thanks

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Senior Member (Diamond)
Skytime

Re: What is the free phone number to call Sky ? I want to change broadband direct debt details

If you are on sky talk then calling any sky dept from your land line is free! if you are not on sky talk then you will pay for the call 08442414141 - there is no freephone number if you are not with sky talk - you cna however change your direct debit details online if you would like too! save the phone call :smileyvery-happy: just log into your mysky and can change from there!
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Contributor
DragonDallas

Re: What is the free phone number to call Sky ? I want to change broadband direct debt details

well im on Sky broadband and free sky talk evening and weekends so is there any free phone number ? 

I dont want to do it online preffer change details over the phone 

Senior Member (Diamond)
Skytime

If your on sky talk freetiem then you can call any sky deopt for free ANYTIME of the day ! so you can acall their 08442414141 number for free any time of the day! this change occuring on the 16.3.2011 where even though your free local and national calls dont start until 7pm you can call your provider for free anytime of the day :smileyvery-happy:
Contributor
DragonDallas

Thanks

Occasional Visitor
Leodensian

Hi, what annoys me most is Why can't you give a regional phone no to call ?

In this current time, all the phone packages include free evening and weekend calls to 01/02 prefix no's and some now include 0870 numbers. So why should I have to pay for every call to your 0844 phone lines !!!

How can you justify this ?   Perhaps you get a rake off if the customer is on your phone package ?

Cheers

Disgruntled :smileysad:

Senior Member (Diamond)
Skytime

Siorry but have you not ready by above posts if you are on SKY talk then you can call sky for free anytime of the day and your not charged! you are only charged for calling sky if you call from either a mobile phone or a landline phone that is not with sky as their provider!!! SKY TALK = FREE CALLS TO SKY ANYTIME OF THE DAY ANY DAY OF THE WEEK FOR ANY LENGHT OF TIME :smileyvery-happy:
Occasional Visitor
PAG72

They don't seem to like handing it out but I got this number in an email after complaining.

"

I am sorry that the charges you have incurred whilst calling Sky Customer Services has caused you concern, However I do have some good news for you, as of the 19th October you will be able to call a freephone number to get in contact with us. The number is: 0800 2600 400."

Contributor
batchwood

I have Sky Broadband and Sky Talk for the rental and calls.

Why then, was I charged for a call to Sky Repair for which I pay £8.25 a month for 10 months?

Staff (Retired)
GRF4784

Hi batchwood,

Thanks for posting on the Forum.

The reason you have been charged for this call is because you did not contact a Sky call centre you actually contacted a company called Domestic and General who provide the cover for Sky protect and any calls made to this number will be chargeable even if you are a Sky Talk customer.

I hope this clears things up for you.

Many Thanks,

Contributor
batchwood

I have no arguement with that, but it is not obvious on the policy. It is in the small print on the back.

It would be a good idea if this was made obvious at the front and in print size that can easily be read.

Occasional Visitor
danposmaytee

[ Edited ]

This number works (:

<REMOVED>

Occasional Visitor
tommsi1

[ Edited ]

Hi I want to become a member of sky can u give me a call on {Removed}

Super User
caesarome

It doesn't work like that, you need to call Sky yourself if you want to join up or you can join up online via the sky website.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
Bargain+Hunters

I dial 151