Re: Need to report an issue with TV On Demand Content?

Oracle
Post 91 of 372

Alot of my issues are still unresolved, but are also either expired from On Demand which is a shame they couldn't have been compleated before expiry or are nearing their respective expiry dates... can we have this thread passed on and maybe shrunk down again?

While i am here i have come across an issue with the 150th Episode of Hawaii Five-0 this is labelled as S6, ep7 when it should be S7, ep7 (see pic)

20170216_162330105_iOS.jpg

Regards,

Robbie-SkyHD
Sky Community Forum Oracle

Sky+HD with DRX895W & DRX895WL, Boxsets Bundle with Sports and Cinema HD, Multiroom, iPad Air 2 , iPhone 7 Plus, Apple TV3, iOS Public BETA Tester, Sky's Product BETA Tester
Runner
Post 92 of 372

The Killing season 1 ep 4 on download is actually season 2 ep 4.  There isn't a correct version of Season 1 ep4.

BTW There isn't a download for season 2 ep 4 within the season 2 section.  

Thanks 

Boom Operator
Post 93 of 372

WWE Main Event On Demand is missing

The 16th February 9pm WWE Main Event episode only has an SD download option. The HD version isn't there. Can you add it please.

Oracle
Post 94 of 372

forest1980 wrote:

The Killing season 1 ep 4 on download is actually season 2 ep 4.  There isn't a correct version of Season 1 ep4.

BTW There isn't a download for season 2 ep 4 within the season 2 section.  

Thanks 

@forest1980 Hi & welcome to the forum. Can you confirm whether you have Sky+HD or Sky Q please. Reason I ask is because I can see S2 E4 on Sky+HD via Box Sets> Drama Tab> The Killing S2 or Box Sets> All Tab> The Killing.

Sky+HD 2TB STB - 46" 3DLEDHDTV - 3D Blu ray player/HCS
Highlighted
Runner
Post 95 of 372

Got the sky box sets and have been LOVING broad city. However, almost she's a tear when I got to episode 4 of season 2 and the picture went all scrambled half way through. Tried to re download but got the same. Sucks as everyone says it's the best ep 😩😢

Runner
Post 96 of 372

On demand problem - Scandal Series 6 episode 2

Good morning, at 25 minutes into the episode a message appears on our screen stating "We cannot play the recording at this time". The episode can then be viewed again at 33 minutes. I have gone into the 'playerror' section of sky.com which states that I should select 'services' then select 'help' and 'select' and then select a Sky+ rebuild, however when I press 'select' on 'help' nothing happens ie there isn't any options to select a sky+ rebuild

Runner
Post 97 of 372

Hi,

On my Sky+ HD box, Love Island season 2 has dissappeared off box sets but I have looked through the expiry lists of box sets and can't see it on there. Thanks

Oracle
Post 98 of 372

@kath123456789 Hi & welcome to the forum. If you were looking through my thread on Expiry Dates I only include Box Sets that are part of the Featured Tab & I'm fairly sure Love Island has never been on there. At an educated guess, I would say that S2 has reached its Expiry Date & therefore will have been removed from Box Sets.

Runner
Post 99 of 372

I'm watching greys anatomy on demand and I'm on season 8 I've just watched episode 13 and now it's jumped straight to 15 I've searched and can't find episode 14 anywhere please help

Oracle
Post 100 of 372

I have found Series 8 episode 14 by searching on my HD+ box, it can also be found via Sky Boxsets > Channels > abc Studios > Grey's Anatomy.

or via

Sky Boxsets > Channels > Sky Living > Grey's Anatomy.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 101 of 372

Hi

Grey's Anatomy s5e16 is missing from the download list.

I tried both SD and HD, as I have read that sometimes this can make a difference, but it appears on neither.

Hopefully someone can look into this and make it available.

Thanks, David

Runner
Post 102 of 372

Thanks I've searched all of those and it's not there

Runner
Post 103 of 372

Episode 16 is available on mine but still no 14 it's quite frustrating isn't it 

Oracle
Post 104 of 372

@DKscot & @Sarahpink49 

S5 E16 is available. Try any of these. 1) Go to Box Sets> Drama Tab> All> abc studios> Grey's Anatomy.

2) BS> Drama Tab> All> Sky Living> Grey's Anatomy.

3) BS> Channels> abc studios> GA

4) BS> Channels> Sky Living> GA

This info is for Sky+ only, Sky Q may be different. If you have Sky Q please can you post again to let us know so that Sky knows where to look. Thank you.

@Sarahpink49 S8 E14 is also available from the same places mentioned above. Once again, this is for Sky+, not Sky Q.

Runner
Post 105 of 372

Hi Merv60, thanks for the response.

I have SkyQ, so unfortunately it is different. I had previously tried going in via Drama>Channels for both abc and Living (and direct from Drama>view all)  but not direct from BS>Channels. Having now tried this too, unfortunately the result is the same.

Scrolling down the long list ends at s4e14, as it did via the previously attempted Drama methods, and if I try More episodes>On demand>Series 5, episode 16 is again missing.