No equality for sky customers

Runner
Post 1 of 5

No equality for sky customers

Had an offer last year where I got full sky TV package for £30 a mth & my sister got same offer at same time . so my sister has had hers extended for another 18 mths but apparently I'm not special enough or equal enough as a customer to get it extended . how can sky justify that surely all customers who had that offer shud have it extended not just a select few , what makes these customers different from myself , no wonder people cancel customers shud be treated as equals #disgustedcustomer

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 5

Re: No equality for sky customers

Kaka17 wrote:

Had an offer last year where I got full sky TV package for £30 a mth & my sister got same offer at same time . so my sister has had hers extended for another 18 mths but apparently I'm not special enough or equal enough as a customer to get it extended . how can sky justify that surely all customers who had that offer shud have it extended not just a select few , what makes these customers different from myself , no wonder people cancel customers shud be treated as equals #disgustedcustomer

Hi @Kaka17 I'm guessing the reason is because your sister has done a deal and renewed her contract again.

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.
Oracle
Post 3 of 5

Great, you were fortunate enough to be offered a deal last year - I've no doubt many weren't.

Nobody knows what criteria Sky apply to determine who gets a discount and who doesn't. However, nobody has a right to expect one.

Bottom line, as always, is that if you don't like the price, you're at perfect liberty to go elsewhere. Who knows, if you were to cancel, perhaps Sky would make you an offer you can't refuse!

Runner
Post 4 of 5

No she didn't sky automatically extended it for 18 mths so it wasn't that she rang up and asked what offers were available

Oracle
Post 5 of 5

Kaka17 wrote:

No she didn't sky automatically extended it for 18 mths so it wasn't that she rang up and asked what offers were available

Hi @Kaka17 No that is not something that Sky would be legally allowed to do.

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.