How do I contact Sky by email or a web enquiry form? Not use telephone

Answered
Go to Answer
Runner
Post 1 of 4

How do I contact Sky by email or a web enquiry form? Not use telephone

I want to contact customer services with a couple of questions about my migration from BT and the termination charges.

Th Contact Us method on Sky always points to help pages or pick the phone and call them.

I dont have the time or desire to have a conversation, just want to send an email or fill in a form. Its not a big question that needs an instant answer and I'm happy to wait for a response.

Come on Sky, its 2017....provide a broader selcetion of ways to contact your company.

Rgds

Simon

Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Oracle
Post 3 of 4

Re: How do I contact Sky by email or a web enquiry form? Not use telephone

Hi @Simon+Tompkins if you go to the My Sky section of the website and choose "message centre" you can create a help request . Worked well the couple of times I needed it.

==========================

Oracles are customers and people too.
All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 4

Welcome to the forum, 

You either have to phone or use on line  chat as these are the only contact options open to you.

DRX895 (4f3151) - Logitech Z-5500 - ASUS VG278HV 27" - EPG Tester (NDA)DRX890 (4f3108) - LG 32LV550T 32" • Boxsets Bundle • MultiScreen • VIP Black ★ • iPad Pro 12.9" - iOS 10.3.3Xbox One - Alpha Tester - Gamertag:Annie UK • BT Infinity 2 • YouView HD • Lumia 1520 
Sky Customer - Tech Geek - Gamer - Web Designer - Computer Programmer
Answer
Oracle
Post 3 of 4

Hi @Simon+Tompkins if you go to the My Sky section of the website and choose "message centre" you can create a help request . Worked well the couple of times I needed it.

==========================

Oracles are customers and people too.
Camera Assistant
Post 4 of 4

Live chat is your best bet or even google if it's just general info about a migration there will be plenty of people here who can talk about their migrations

Recommended Threads
Zweli 22-04-2017 04:23 PM
Filiz+D 09-05-2017 02:59 PM
11-05-2017 08:56 PM
04-03-2017 05:16 PM
25-02-2017 12:57 PM