Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Getting There
kitsos99

wifi keeps disconnecting and saying limited

i use my laptop to connect to my sky router (sagem) and even when Im in the same room it keeps disconnecting. its very frustrating as my wifi on laptop ps3 and ipod is rubbish - can anybody help please otherwise im going to change supplier. fed up

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Ross-M

Re: wifi keeps disconnecting and saying limited

Evening kitsos99,

Not good to meet under these circumstances and sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

Are you connected to the router wired or wireless? Have you completed troubleshooting steps? Can you tell me what you have tried so i can check in to this further for you and assist you with this matter?

Have you contacted the Technical team?

Thanks,

Ross
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Getting There
kitsos99

i have run the troubleshooter but it doesnt help. i havent contacted the tech team. eacg time it prompts me to connect automatically each timer and then goes limited again. ut happens even when i'm in the same room so it cant be the distance or the laptop as it happens with all our devices. who can i call to discuss?

Retired Staff Member
GRF4784

Hey kistos99,

Thanks for the reply.

Could you tell us if you have tried to change the Wireless Channel your router is broadcasting?

Let us know.

Cheers,

Explorer
wahol

hi.   I have same problem how change the wireless network?????

Explorer
wahol

ok. I found change wireless network but it did not work, factory reset, also does not help

Please help, what should I do every 5 minutes my wifi connection is limited

Explorer
wahol

Hello !! someone will help me!
Staff
John-B

Hi wahol, I'm sorry that no-one has got back to you yet.

I can see you have mentioned you changed the wireless channel.

Can you let me know which wireless channels that you tried?

Cheers

John-B
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.