Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
clivster

why do i keep getting a new tab opening with Copyright 2002-2012 Google Inc. apearing

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
snadge+100

Re: why do i keep getting a new tab opening with Copyright 2002-2012 Google Inc. apearing

Hi clivster

welcome to sky forums :smileyhappy:

you would get more and better responses if you explained in the body of the message window what it is exactly thats happening and what steps you take to replicate the problem?

1) is it when you click New Tab..?

2) is it when you firt open the browser?

3) is it every X seconds/minutes a Tab is automatically opening?

4) what is it exactly that appears in the window?

5) which browser are you using? Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari?

please can you give more info

cheers

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Test Socket - Router Stats - inSSIDer - TCP Optimizer - DNS Benchmark - Speedchart
Service Updates - Troubleshooting - Pingtest - Speedtest - Do you need a MAC.?
Improve your Wi-Fi - Planner Rebuild & System Reset
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
phillipreid

Re: why do i keep getting a new tab opening with Copyright 2002-2012 Google Inc. apearing

[ Edited ]

why am i keep getting lots of tabswith Copyright 2002-2012 Google Inc.  on a blank page , open up when i am using the web even if i am doing something else on my pc,these pages automaticay open up on their own and can be up to 20 or more tabs with the same blank page with  Copyright 2002-2012 Google Inc. on the top left hand corner.i am using ie9 64bit edition

Occasional Visitor
Lindad1958

I havee just started getting this problem today. If I am in my inbox or wherever I am in my Sky emails the page goes blank and I get the copyright message in the top left corner. It just happened when i was typing this. It just goes off to a blank page and a tab appears with mail.google.com in it. You click back on the Inbox tab that takes you back to where you were - then it starts all over again.

Why?