Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
springheeljack

why can't i login to my sky email account

[ Edited ]

Well you  really <REMOVED> up with this 'switchover' didn't you !

Edited: Removed inappropriate language

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
VERYVERYANGRY

Why Sky why did you have to do this? It is pathetic what...

Why Sky why did you have to do this? It is pathetic what has happened to all my important old emails???? You did not not even give us a choice on this total screw up!!!! Cannot believe we have to pay for this kind of treatment!!!!!!!! There is an old saying that if it aint broke why mend it????!!!! You had better sort this out and fast otherwise you will lose a lot of customers!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
bobone6735

how do i access my sky mail if you cant answer satisfacto...

how do i access my sky mail if you cant answer satisfactory i shall cancel account
Retired Staff Member
GregorA

Good morning all,   I would like to apologise on behalf o...

Good morning all,

I would like to apologise on behalf of Sky for all the troubles you've had with your email service and I can assure you that we are working extremely hard on getting all issues resolved as quickly as possible.

So that I can understand your issue further then can you tell me what's occurring?

I look forward to hearing from you all so that I can advise further.

Thanks,

Occasional Visitor
allan+r

Re: Good morning all, I would like to apologise on behalf o...

I have very important e mails in my sky account that appear to have all been deleted. why??

i cannot access anything and have important reference info why have you done this.

Retired Staff Member
Fraser-H

Re: why can't i login to my sky email account

Hi allan+r,

It's great to speak to one of our Sky Email users :smileyhappy: and hopefully we can help get tot the bottom of this problem you seem to be having at the moment.

Can you let me know if you can access all of your emails through our webmail page? If you can, it may be worth deleting your email account from your mail client if you are using one, then set it up as if doing so for the very first time using the steps laid out here.

If you can reply to my post to let us know, or if you have any other questions or queries.

Thanks

Occasional Visitor
purdiebg

cannot access my sky account. it tells me it does not exist

Community Coordinator
Peter-Ed

Hi purdiebg,

Thanks for posting onto the Forum, let's see if we can help you with the issue of your SkyID.

Can you please tell me what you are trying to do with the Sky ID and password, is it to check emails or access your MySky? 

If you can please give me a little more information then hopefully we can get to the bottom of this and get this resolved :smileyhappy:

Cheers,

Pete
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
kbeeching

i can log onto my emails but then comes up as a blank screen and at the top says access rights validated

Super User
caesarome

[ Edited ]

Try using this link instead:

http://mail.yahoo.com

In the Yahoo ID box input your full sky email address including the @sky.com part.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
sobriety

when I log into sky yahoo emails and enter my username and password the screen is blank

where have all my emails gone? and when, are you going to rectify this problem?

I am absolutely furious about all of this, and am in the process of writing a letter to the chief executive of sky.

If I don't get any satisfaction, I will be terminating my contract with you and will be going to another provider

who can give a better service than sky, which shouldn't be hard, as your service is appalling.

Derek

Super User
caesarome

Have you tried using the link in the post above yours ?
__________________________________________________________________________________________.

I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
billy+0

I sign in but can not view my emails. It came up on yahoo the other day but now it won;t. Why ????

Occasional Visitor
billy+0

This happens with mine too !
Super User
caesarome

So you have used this link to sign in:

http://mail.yahoo.com/

In the user ID box type your complete email address including the @sky.com part.

I do not work for Sky.