Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Gunnyy1

where to I find my ssid number on the sky router

Need it to set up wireless samsung smart hub

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

You'll find the name of your wireless network on the insi...

You'll find the name of your wireless network on the inside lid of your Sky Hub packaging, on the Connect card or the Keep me handy card. This is also on the back of your Sky Hub or Sky router.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
kevin+rafferty

hi where would i find the ssid on my router

hi where would i find the ssid on my router

Community Coordinator
jason-d

Good Morning kevin+rafferty,   It's great to see yet anot...

Good Morning kevin+rafferty,

It's great to see yet another new face in our community! 

You will find your network's name or SSID on the underside of your router or you in the packaging that came with your Sky Hub on the 'Connect card' which I would recommend to keep safe.

You will also be able to get this from a wireless device, when searching for wireless networks (it may be hard to spot, if there are more than one SKY networks in your location).

Let me know if you are having problems locating this.

Cheers,

jason-d
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.