Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Visitor
abbiew

when ghost hunters returning plz

Can someone tell me when ghost hunters is returning plz with season 7 and new ghost adventures ? Xx
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Re: when ghost hunters returning plz

http://epgservices.sky.com/nevermiss/

If you use nevermiss here you will get a email alert, but other than 2012 there is no information on there at present.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
S-UK

I too am interested to know when Ghost Adventures will be back on, however there is no option for this on the Never Miss service?

Super User
caesarome

S-UK wrote:

however there is no option for this on the Never Miss service?

It is there for me, make sure you enter it in the seies box. There is no date at the moment as all it says is "Coming 2012", use this and you will get a email alert nearer the time.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
S-UK

Ghost Hunters is there but can't find Ghost Adventures?

Visitor
jason05

Hi i Ghost Adventures is not coming back on sky anyway. Living licenced seasons 1 & 2, and when sky took over they decided not to re licence the show. Shame too its a good show and in the US it is now showing season 6! So we will just have to wait and see if another channel picks it up. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but x 

Occasional Visitor
Sammy2001

Why did Sky only show 3 episodes from season 7? 

Regular Visitor
Immortaltiger39

When are you showing new seasons of ghost hunters and on which channel?
Frequent Visitor
James+and+Teresa

Ghost Hunters series 7 resumes at episode 13 on the 15th of April at 9pm on Sky Living It.

Community Coordinator
chelsea12

Hi abbiew,

You can check to see when programmes are returning  on our Nevermiss service.

Hope this helps.

Jane
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.