Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
youaresoul

what is the song on new sky hd advert

im looking for the title of the song fron the sky hd advert which starts with a lion in water then  the isle of wight festival and ending with  tranformers dark of the moon clip

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff
Tricia07

Re: what is the song on new sky hd advert

Hi youaresoul,

I am afraid to say I am not sure on this one, so I will escalated this to our programming department and will let you know the answer as soon as they reply to us.

Thanks and Welcome to the Sky Forum.:smileyhappy:

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
I'm New Here
Wallabe

Is this the same advert as the Sky O2 Rewards currently airing? if so it reminded me of Speech Debelle - The Key. Very catchy!

Getting There
NathanMorris

Been looking for this myself for a while with no joy... until now. And seen's Sky won't get back to you I thought I'd do some digging. If we are on about this advert/music: Advert (YouTube) The music is 'Said, Done & Won' by 'Scorched Score Music'. You can listen to it here: Song (YouTube) from 3 minutes onwards. Available to download on Amazon or iTunes.

Getting There
Lee+Kelly

thank you nathan been looking this ages now

Getting There
youaresoul

genius been driving me nuts since i first heard it congrats on finding it ty