Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
anfieldroad99

what is the best reliable speed sky can offer me

my sky broadband speed is terrible, do they offer fibe optic and what cost

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
Mark39

Re: what is the best reliable speed sky can offer me

[ Edited ]

Yes, Sky Fibre. See here for more details: http://www.sky.com/shop/broadband-talk/fibre-optic/?refererIs=skyid&ExistingCustomer=true&returnToAu...

Is your broadband speed poor because of a fault, or because you live a long way from the exchange?

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff
LiamC88

Re: what is the best reliable speed sky can offer me

[ Edited ]

Hello anfieldroad99,

I'm sorry to see you feel this way regarding your Sky Broadband speeds.

We do have the Sky Fibre package available depending on your area, you can find more information on this here. As mentioned by Mark39 is this a fault or the distance from the exchange that is making you feel the speeds are not meeting your expectations? What Sky Broadband package do you have at the moment?

Please get back to me when you can.

Thanks