Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Getting There
gunty

what happened to revolution episode 9

Hi does anyone know what has happend to revolution series 2, i am trying to watch it up on catchup but it only goes up to episode 8.  i have tried looking on the sky guide to see when it is back on, but i am unable to find it.  Can anyone help please?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
I'm New Here
B-e-r-n-a-r-d

I am having the same problem, I usually watch it on sky g...

I am having the same problem, I usually watch it on sky go as i prefer no adverts and some times it does come out like 48 hours after but not usually not any more than that. I also have a feeling its the last in the series which makes it even more frustrating. Please pleasee can sky get this fixed!

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Getting There
gunty

Re: I am having the same problem, I usually watch it on sky g...

Hi. I am so sad I phoned up sky.the girl didn't know but said it might be on a mid seaon break, it still has a few more episodes to go til the final of the season, fingers cross eh.? Check again at the beginning of January
I'm New Here
tr+66

Re: what happened to revolution episode 9

Im the same thought after xmas it would be back . Come on sky !!! get it sorted !!
I'm New Here
Nigel74

The series seemed to stop half way through? why cant we g...

The series seemed to stop half way through? why cant we get any answers?, is it going to come back on? Its the same with Chicago Fire on Living, ran upto Christmas then just stopped with no warning or reason why?

PLEASE CAN WE HAVE SOME ANSWERS?????