Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
homer100

what does it mean billing suspended due to a error

hi went to check sky bill online and it said billing suspened on account due to error any ideas

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Tricia07

what does it mean billing suspended due to a error

[ Edited ]

Welcome homer100,

You mentioned that you are being prompted that your billing has been suspended on your account due to an error which I am guessing is in your MySky account. This is an unusual one and I would like to help get you back on-line to be able to manage your Sky account as quickly as possible :-)

To be able to help further I need to know if your services are still showing active in your account or is there a payment due to be taken as it could be processing the bill which will stop anything happening at the moment.   

Also have you had this problem before or are you a new customer trying to access your account?

The more information we can get the easier it will be to help so I am looking forward to your response.

Cheers 

Tricia07
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.