Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
casper,cloe

voice and picture out of sync

hi

i have recently got an sky hd+ box and the voices and picture are out of sync on all channels , i have tried contacting customer services but the keep cutting me off , i have tried all the suggestions on the forum , has anybody got any ideas ?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Senior Member (Gold)
John8372

Re: voice and picture out of sync

The first thing I would try is a forced software update. Then do a planner rebuild.

If you go to the audio setting menu on the Sky box, change the HDMI audio output to Normal if it isn't already set. This is assuming you are using the TV's speakers.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
casper,cloe

Re: voice and picture out of sync

hi

i did that and yes it has worked to a certain extent but if we fast forward a program it goes out of sync again and we have to pause and start again and at moment that rectifies it , thanks