Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Visitor
ryan123

unable to sign into sky go loading screen go blank

i am having watching sky go on my pc, it was registered but when i signed in the screen stayed white and nothing happened so i removed my pc from sky go and re registered the pc but still get a white screen after signing in , also get and error code streaming on the web page too , it was working the last time i used it back in feb this year 

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff (Retired)
GregorA

unable to sign into sky go loading screen go blank

[ Edited ]

Hi ryan123,

I can imagine how irritating this problem must be for you :smileyfrustrated:

Can you tell me what the error message/code is? This way I can figure out where the problem is and then provide the best possible steps for getting it fixed.

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks,

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Visitor
ryan123

Re: unable to sign into sky go loading screen go blank

Its ok i have fixed it its was the most recent silverlight update from march it is no good so i used the update before that its working fine now
Thanks
Community Coordinator
Kat-S

Re: unable to sign into sky go loading screen go blank

Hi ryan123,

I'm glad to see this is now resolved for you :smileyhappy:.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Kat-S
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.