Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Visitor
phil+2

the sound not working on the sky remote control

is their anybody out their with the code for a hannspree plasma tv it is head recking to be useing two remotes the problem is the sound not working on the sky remote i got this tv awhile ago but cant find the code 

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Staff
John-B

Re: the sound not working on the sky remote control

Hi phil+2

If you are having difficulty programming your remote have a look here.

If you need any further help then get in touch.

Thanks

John-B
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
Gamma56

We have a Hannspree HSG1189, I tried all the codes for Hannspree TVs none worked, then I tried the process as on the inside cover of the remote (not covering the end of the remote), just: Press TV, Press SELECT and RED together, get 2 flashes, typed in 1376, it flashed twice, BINGO sound now working from remote!
Community Coordinator
Anne-M

Hi Gamma56,

Welcome to the forum :smileyhappy:

Thanks for taking the time to join the community to share your experience with us. I hope that your post will help other customers who may be searching for a code for this model of TV.

Hope to see you on the forum sometime again.

Regards,
Anne
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
hayley+s

Hi Phil+2

You made this sound so simple (have a look here) so I did. It worked I can’t believe it.

Thank you x