Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Explorer
edevenov

t:6036/ c:4110 sky go error

I have been getting this error on sky go 't:6036/ c:4110' for several months.  I am trying to watch Sky go on my lap top which is a Lenovo T500 with windows vista basic. Please can you tell me when this will be resolved?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
GregorA

Re: t:6036/ c:4110 sky go error

Hi edevenov,

Welcome to the Community.

Sorry to read that this issue has been occurring for so long. Can you confirm if you are also receiving an error message as well as the code?

Also, have you tried using a different browser to view the Sky Go service?

We look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Explorer
edevenov

Yes I get an error message 'Obtaining license to play video' and then gives message 'Apologies the item has been interrupted due to an error. Please click play to resume watching. [t:6036/c:4110]

I have tried to use another browser and it still gives the same error.

Community Coordinator
Peter-Ed

Hi edevenov,

Thanks for replying,

Can you tell me if you have un/reinstalled the silverlight application to see if this helps?

Many Thanks,
Pete
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Explorer
edevenov

Yes I have tried that earlier- one of the sky guys asked me to do that...still no good.

Explorer
edevenov

I tried again by uninstalling and reinstalling silverlight- still no good...gives the same error.

Retired Staff Member
Emma-O

Hi edevenov,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I’ll have one of our team look into this further and will send a Private Message shortly requesting more details.

Thanks.

Getting There
BianchiBoy

Did you ever get a fix?

Explorer
edevenov

Not yet, they are working on this

Getting There
BianchiBoy

Hi,

Seems to be the trend,

Explorer
edevenov

So what is the status of my query? Sky contacted me to give them the log of errors that I got (debug mode) which I did...and now it is al silent...can somebody please update me? I have done all the other things....uninstalling silverlight, deleting apps folder and other related folders and reinstalled silverlight. etc etc...

Thanks,

I'm New Here
NikkiMcG1

....and the same problem here!  Ran through the 'Live Chat' advice and had covered all the bases already (having researched online) (eg uninstall SkyGo, Silverlight, delete PlayReady.  Have now been promised advice "within 48 to 72 hours"; on receipt will post.

Getting There
himb1

Have you had a fix on this yet mate? Same problem myself.
Retired Staff Member
Emma-O

Hi himb1,

Thanks for taking the time to post and welcome.

I am sorry to see you are having this issues.

Have you completed all steps within this link? What device are you using? what is the operating system?

Thanks,

Explorer
edevenov

Fix? I am reall fed up with this bloody sky thing.  First of all im paying thro my nose for this and it really pisses me off when I pay for somehting and things dont work.  These sky advisors just keep repeating their suggestions like the one who has just replied to your post! Just really hopeless.