system update yesterday cannot record now

Answered
Go to Answer
Runner
Post 1 of 3

system update yesterday cannot record now

hi  when i switched on box yesterday it had overnight done a system update but now i cannot record or go into the planner or anytime just comes up with service unavailable and to call a number can you tell me why

Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 3

Re: system update yesterday cannot record now

If you haven't already, try re-booting your Sky box: turn off at the wall, wait 30 seconds or so, turn on again. Wait for a couple of minutes before switching on from standby.

All Replies
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 3

If you haven't already, try re-booting your Sky box: turn off at the wall, wait 30 seconds or so, turn on again. Wait for a couple of minutes before switching on from standby.

Highlighted
Oracle
Post 3 of 3

Mark39 wrote:

You may also need to remove the viewing card before this procedure and re-insert it when prompted to.

Annie+UK★ DRX895 (4f3151) - Logitech Z-5500 - ASUS VG278HV 27" - EPG Tester (NDA)DRX890 (4f3108) - LG 32LV550T 32" • Boxsets Bundle • MultiScreen • iPad Pro 12.9" - iOS 10.3.2 - Public BetaXbox One - Kinect - Alpha Tester - Gamertag:Annie UK • BT Infinity 2 • YouView HD • Lumia 1520  • Tech Geek • Web Designer • Gamer