Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
KarthikR
Accepted Solution

subtitles not working both in live programmes and also in Recorded

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I am new sky customer, I have SKY HD black box installed and all were working fine (including subtitles). Recently I took the HD cable from SKY box and connected to my laptop, after few hours I connected the cable back to SKY box. After this incident, I dont get subtitles anymore.

Do anyone have any idea how I can reset my SKY box and get the subtitles back?

The subtitles switched on in the SKY box but still the subtitles not working...

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Protégé
Volts

IS subtitles switched on the Sky Box. Press help on your...

IS subtitles switched on the Sky Box. Press help on your Sky remote to find out

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Protégé
Volts

Try switching the box off (so the red light comes on as o...

Try switching the box off (so the red light comes on as opposed to amber Standby) to do this hoild down off for 5 seconds of more till box light goes red. Wait 5 minutes then switch back on

Beginner
BLUEMOON1812

I had same problem tonight and followed tip I saw on Foru...

I had same problem tonight and followed tip I saw on Forum to use Sky+HD planner rebuild procedure ( you can access how to do this on Sky Help Centre ) and it worked.