Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
matthew+allison

skysports fantasy football

i cant login to my account,it just says account has been suspended,never had this problem before
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Community Coordinator
Anne-M

Re: skysports fantasy football

Hi matthew+allison, 

First of all I would like to welcome you to the help forum :smileyhappy:

Can you give me some more information so we can assist further, are you logging into a website or an app on a mobile device? 

Thanks, 

Anne
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
newmarket+rose

Cannot log into fantasy football , sign in as required and then the same page comes up but only half of it asking for logging to be done again ?

Community Coordinator
Robert

Hi newmarket+rose,

Welcome to the Sky Help Forum, can you tell us what browser you are using when you try to log in to Sky Sports Fantasy Football and whether this browser has worked before?

Thanks

Robert
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
fmthng

When my friend and I try and join fantasy euros. We filled out our address. But it doesn't recognize the united states as a country

Thanks
Staff (Retired)
GregorA

Hi fmthng,

Are you still having problems setting this up?

Regards.

Occasional Visitor
SeanMcC12

Why is it saying I have exceeded my transfer limit if there are unlimited team changes untill Saturday 17th August? My team name is CabeysBhoys
Occasional Visitor
mitchy01

Doing the same to me can anyone help
Occasional Visitor
Dlea1

+1 Can't log onto fantasy football using chrome - get an endless loading widget. Other sky websites including sky bet can be accessed normally

If i use IE i can log in normally - but who wants to use that?