Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Visitor
dplajl

Re: skygo for android devices

If there is an app that works for my Samsung galaxy s 2 can someone please tell me were to get it from please
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Visitor
dplajl

How and were please
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Visitor
thefletch

Sorry I'm not allowed to post links but Google sky+ apk then your device and xda thread I think it was 655 or 656, it's about time sky learnt that are not dealing with iPhone numptys who believe everything that they are told. Hope this helps if not get back to me
Contributor
schmike74

We iPhone "numptys" don't believe everything we're told. We just don't have a reason to argue or complain as we get all the products and they work fine :-p
Visitor
thefletch

You carried on playing with your logo adults are talking!
Contributor
schmike74

Now now, just a bit of banter!
Regular Visitor
glenn+hind

You get the skygo app from the google play store
Occasional Visitor
aaawomble

when will the htc one v be able to use sky go?

Contributor
2000motels

Why isn't the HTC Explorer compatible with Sky Go?
The Don
Occasional Visitor
reaper.xmf

Im pretty sure i pay the same amount as other sky users so why isnt my ics tablet compatible with the apk in the market ? Sort it out sky this is very poor
Occasional Visitor
Not+happy+al

Is apple better that android?? Sky go never compatible with galaxy tab? Get it sorted pls 3 months now and another version of galaxy tab out i bet that wont work either! !!
Occasional Visitor
mindymoo

My Android runs on the ics, when will the app be available for this please

Community Coordinator
Kris+McD

Re: sky go for android devices

Hi Everyone 

Thanks for your post. 

We all understand the frustration that everyone is going through on this issue. 

As we have said this is something that we are working towards and any updates we will let everyone know. 

Cheers 

Kris+McD
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
matstar

Does anyone know why sky go will not work on my Samsung galaxy nexus. It is using android 4.1.1
Contributor
eSeM1

[ Edited ]

More Sky incompetence I am afraid.

Have a look at this post:  Jelly Bean Support

:smileysad:

"Sky Go Is Free" - The Knowledge Advisors