Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
bettehip
Accepted Solution

sky remote code for LG 32LD690

I can't find the sky remote code for my new tv. its an   LG 32LD690

can someone please help  :smileysad:

many thanks

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Contributor
andyc1126

Re: sky remote code for LG 32LD690

I had a similar issue with my LG TV. I just chose 1 that was closest to the model number and it worked fine.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

[ Edited ]

Hi bettehip, have you tried our interactive service?

(view in My Videos)

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
bettehip

Thanks Malcolm

I have tried the interactive service but the model number is not listed.

Bettehip

Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Hi, if it's not listed I would advise trying any codes for similar model numbers first. I would give 1293 a go first for more recent LG sets. If this doesn't help then it's going to be a case of working through all the codes for that manufacturer. Could you take the battery cover off the remote and post the number after Sky Rev. on the white sticker? I'll post all the codes which your remote version supports for LG.

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator

bettehip

URC1616-10R01

3RC32B-1163

these are the only numbers i can see on the white sticker

thanks

Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

[ Edited ]

Hi bettehip, if Sky Rev.the version number does not appear on any of the stickers then it means the remote is pre version 4. The codes which will be on it for LG are:

0065 0244 0405 0318 0037 0398 0191 0459 0245 0584 0137 0634 0389 0275 0502 0136 0508 0672

The process for these codes is below. Your remote is below version 4 so include step 2 about removing the leading 0 and pressing select:

1. Select any channel on TV and point sky remote control away from TV.
  2. If version 4 or below - disregard the leading '0' and ensure select is pressed after entering 3 digit code.
  3. Press TV.
  4. Press and hold down select and red together until red light at top of remote flashes twice.
  5. Input 3 or 4 digit number from Get Codes table above.
  6. Press select to store code, red light will flash twice to confirm a valid code has been entered.
  7. Point remote at TV and press vol + or vol -. If volume works try other TV functions to check remote is working properly.
  8. If not working, try steps above again. If given more than one code, try using one of other codes.
  9. Press Sky to return to normal viewing.

You could also try the brand set process using 0056:

Select a channel and point sky remote away from TV.

1. Press TV.
  2. Press and hold down select and red together until red light at top of remote flashes twice.
  3. Press TV again on remote.
  4. Enter 4 digit code using number keypad. Red light will flash twice after last number is pressed. (if valid)
  5. If LED displays only once, re-check code for brand of TV and start process again at step 1.
  6. Press standby
  7. If TV switches off, press select to store code. LED on the remote control will flash twice.
  8. If TV does not switch off, press TV then press standby button.
  9. Repeat this (press TV then standby) until your TV turns off, then press select to store the correct code.
  10. Press standby to switch TV back on.
  11. Point remote at TV and press vol + or vol -.
  12. If volume control works, try other TV functions to check remote is working properly.
  13. If not working try steps above again.
  14. Press Sky to return to normal viewing.

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator

bettehip

Hi Malcolm

I tried the code 0056 and it worked the remote.

Many thanks for all your help.

Bettehip :smileyvery-happy:

Occasional Visitor
saintsman

I have just bought a LG 32LD690 and using with an old Sky remote used the number 1293 which worked ok.

Hope this helps someone.

Regards David

bettehip wrote:

I can't find the sky remote code for my new tv. its an   LG 32LD690

can someone please help  :smileysad:

many thanks

Occasional Visitor
Zal1964

LG are also known as LG GoldStar so just use the Gold Star code which is listed in the Sky Box manual, it worked fine for me.

Occasional Visitor
samanthajoyce

great - followed the interactive system and hey presto my new LG 42LK530 now can be operated by the sky remote.

it was listed under LG (3d)

Occasional Visitor
Richard1975

Hi Samanthajoice. What code did you use for your 42LK530? I have a
32LK450 that I can't find a code for, but I would guess it will be the same code that you used (similar model number). I looked under lg 3d and there is only one model listed now - not yours. Or does anyone have a code for my 32LK450? I am using a pre-version 4 remote with this tv but could swap to a version 8 if that is necessary. Thanks
Super User
kato

Hi Richard 1975.

You will need to upgrade your remote to the latest version(currently ver 9) then you will find a code for the tv.The first ones to try would be 1868  2452  2210.You can get a new remote from Sky or your local electrical stores or online.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.