Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Visitor
noitgirl

sky plus app for laptop?

I have been a sky customer for many, many years and have nearly all things sky.... broadband and talk movies package, multiroom.

Anyway,  On my sky+ app on my mobile, i was checking my remote record settings, (which box etc) when i stumbled across my planner programmes, available to watch on my htc phone.  Which got me wondering, if you can do it on mobile, can i not access the planner from my laptop somehow.  i did ask this question 2 or more years ago, but the answer was no.  I am going away for a week (still in UK) and it would be very useful to be able to watch up some stuff i've had on my planner for months.  But I'd much prefer to watch on my 15 inch laptop screen than my 4 inch phone screen. 

Can anyone tell me how to do it and if its not available now, will it be in the forseable future?

Thanks

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Re: sky plus app for laptop?

noitgirl wrote:   when i stumbled across my planner programmes, available to watch on my htc phone.  Which got me wondering, if you can do it on mobile, can i not access the planner from my laptop somehow. 

You can't actually view your planner recordings on your phone, all you can do via it is to start the recording, pause, it, delete it, etc...

This is not possible on a laptop at all as you can not access the planner recordings and I don't think this is going to change anytime soon.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
Fraser-H

Re: sky plus app for laptop?

Good afternoon noitgirl,

It's great to read that you are one of our Sky+ app users and hope that you see the benefit of the app :smileyhappy:

As mentioned by caesarome, you cannot actually view any recorded content through the app on any device at the moment I'm afraid and we do not have any information available to us to say if this is likely to ever be implemented in all honesty.

I'm sorry that we could not be of more help with this. If you have any other questions or queries then please do not think twice about getting in touch.

Thanks