Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Sarah.kench

sky go wont register my laptop how do i fix this

i have previously been able to watch sky go on my laptop but for some reason after i came back from canada ( laptop went too ) i was unable to use the online service, as it unregistered the laptop and wouldnt re-register it.  Any help would be great

cheers

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
Fraser-H

Good afternoon Sarah.kench,   It's great to read that you...

Good afternoon Sarah.kench,

It's great to read that you are looking to use the Sky Go service and hopefully we can help get to the bottom of this :smileyhappy:

Can you let me know you can delete the Sky Go application along with Microsoft Silverlight, reboot your device and then try to access this once again?

If you can reply to my post to let me know if this helps at all, or if your problems persist.

Thanks 

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.